Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 November, 03:42
Nothing like coming home to seeing a guy pull up and pulling out a ladder to go up on the roof. Guy was dressed in black ski mask, black coat, and tan pants. What would be your first guess?

😄😎😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
28 November, 04:09
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
He's drunk and climbing up the wrong house :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Terri ... @Terri
28 November, 04:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I know its funny but years ago I got up and found my neighbors kid sleeping on my couch...he came in the night before drunk and thought it was his house I sent him home and never told his parents true story lol

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 November, 04:20
In response Terri ... to his Publication
I am sure he appreciated you not telling on him!

Oh my!!!

I am surprised, I mean I know it is cold adn going down to 16, but a black full faced ski mask? He had the name of the business on the side of the truck, but at first I did not see it, as I saw the other side and the name was only on once side.