Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Nothing like coming home to seeing a guy pull up and pulling out a ladder to go up on the roof. Guy was dressed in black ski mask, black coat, and tan pants. What would be your first guess?

😄😎😉
03:42 PM - Nov 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 November, 04:19
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
How cold was it outside?
😊
Hanging Merry Christmas lights 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 04:22
In response arba happihr to her Publication
16 degrees it will be at about 2-3am

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 04:32
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Stay warm!

Terri ... @Terri
28 November, 04:09
He's drunk and climbing up the wrong house :)

28 November, 04:12
In response Terri ... to his Publication
😄

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 November, 04:05
FED

28 November, 04:11
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Oh yeah, that crossed my mind! Hahahaha, made me think a bit!

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
28 November, 03:56
I guess I'd be drawing a weapon

28 November, 04:10
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
I thought he was a fed, lol

Turns out, he was from a internet company that my son asked to come about 2 months ago. No business card, but he gave me his business name and phone and his id number. And the truck ensignia was on the other side of the truck, which I failed to catch the first time. lol

Phew, had me worried.

No idea why it took 2 months to get out there and check! ROFL, had me worried!