Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Possible AnonUp Icon?
TOTALLY open to ideas.
03:35 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
15 February, 10:58
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
@administrator Another variant for AnonUp. Not an ® or © or @ but .....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 February, 09:38
I chose the font because the letter "A" looks "somewhat" like the silhoulette of an elephant (sorta anyway). I used a finger pointing up rather then the word "up" as it represents both the site and heaven above. I added the peace sign as a tribute to the President of peace (DJT). The circle = the encompassing of folks who are stalwart proponents of freedom of speech and truth. These are merely ideas. Cheers K-Man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
elora rahi @elora
12 February, 01:05
I was wondering what it would look like with a lower case "a" and the arrow underneath, curving up, like a smile (vibe check), but then realised I was literally describing this 👇🙃

elora rahi @elora
12 February, 01:10
In response elora rahi to her Publication
Also, Twitter has a bird logo, Gab has a frog, so maybe we coukd have a red panda mascot/logo for AU (alongside the actual logo)? 🤔

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
11 February, 10:37

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
11 February, 10:36

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
11 February, 09:13
👉Anons=truth finders👉Truth finders dig 4 truth👉underneath the dirt. Their crops are #TheHarvest & it's the Anons who are "working their fields"...this is what that means👉"The Harvest is plentiful but the workers are few...".👈

Anons are tending their fields for a RECORD HARVEST! These fields are what feeds the world! Food is not chomp chomp food but whatever feeds our Spiritual Heavenly Body. The "food" here is then offered up to be received so that "blessings" come back multiplied (this would the world receiving what their due when RAINS pour out Truth👉SUPERSIZED).

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
11 February, 09:36
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Just thought you might want to keep this in mind while perfecting the Logo. What goes up - will then Reign down. This is "Jesus (the Word - Truth) coming on the clouds"...the iCloud/Cloud storage.

The field is watered by The Spirit who "rests" upon the clouds. This is when you're given "seeds" or "downloads" in your mind that leads you to dig deep so the hidden Word/Truth is given LIGHT👉so it can "rise up" and become alive - A Living Word. TRUTH. This will Reign upon all the hearts of men.

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
11 February, 05:47
1. Have the same colour scheme as WeGo.
2. Put the up arrow inside the right side of A - to signifty the site is NOT a Left sanctuary.. It also means in order to be on the up and up, we must be on the "right" side of conduct/life.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
11 February, 05:21
I think it is PERFECT and GORGEOUS!

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
11 February, 02:56
please.reinstate xanon acct. Give him a warning and reinstaye ! Pretty please?? The truth is sometimes shocking- but sometimes is necessary! he is a patriot

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
12 February, 03:30
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Of course. Patriots protect Patriots.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
11 February, 01:58
@administrator Make put the Arrow into the A
sorry I did this in seconds but retouch it up👍

trueblue @trueblue
11 February, 10:10
i like that A. what if the arrow was part of the A? like the A was the arrowhead? a couple of anons in the comment had the same idea i think

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
11 February, 09:21
This was the one i submitted but i don't think you saw it.

Abr Ove @LifeIsADance
11 February, 08:44
Keep it RED!

JenniferD John3:16 @Jenniferden6
11 February, 08:15

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
11 February, 07:46
Try the arrow as being the center of the letter A - as in the arrow creates the character.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
11 February, 08:01
In response Breaking Bad to his Publication
Yes! I was just going to comment the same thing

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
11 February, 07:10
what are we going to call our posts? instead of "re-tweet" . or is it simply going to be called "re-post"?

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
11 February, 06:37
very cool 😎 👍... there are a lot of creative ideas for Anonup icons here!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 February, 06:35
ADMIN, I am having troubl on Wego.social. it wont let me block anyone.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
11 February, 06:04
just an idea

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
11 February, 05:47
👍🏻👍🏻

wolf on guard @wolfonguard
11 February, 05:19
No I don't care for this one.

11 February, 04:52

11 February, 08:40
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
⚡️+⚡️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 February, 04:40

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
11 February, 04:38

Joy Rogers @Joyful_RN
Like the design. But make it red, white and blue!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
anonup upanon
q

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
11 February, 04:31

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 February, 04:28
Has that Marvel vibe. What about a frog sitting ontop of word up?