w/DNRodriguez 🥊

https://rumble.com/v3xq8jp...

🇺🇸 Jan
I still think we’re at about 66%
if you look at stats for MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS
“People who don’t think for themselves,
believe everything that they’re told & just go with marching orders..”
1 “WHAT PEOPLE”
‘What? I didn’t see it?’ EVERYTHING goes past them.
That group needs the hardest kick in the rear end
& that is only going to come when we have a financial crash.
2 “CLOSE-MINDED”
Everything is a conspiracy theory if it’s not what THEY came up with.
3 “YES BUT’”
Yes that was good but that was bad—they need to be right.
4 OR “YES BUT?”
but the BUT is a question that lets you know what the blockage is.
Those you want to encourage.
5. “AWAKE”
There’s a spectrum of awakeness, mostly positive.
6. THEN THE SEERS—TRUTHERS OR ANONS.
THEY HAVE THE ABILITY, LIKE A SAGE,
WHO CAN SEE THROUGH THINGS 👍🐸👊🇺🇸🪖🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 November, 08:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Time to crash the dollar.

Unfortunately, Reagan’s quote, “ If they won’t see the light, make them feel the heat.”, has worked on all that can be roused that way.

Only one thing left…PAIN.

ELECTRIC SHOCK FROM THE WALLET TO THE BRAIN WILL GET US CLOSER TO THE 4-6% Q SPEAKS OF. IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I personally know people
who haven't moved from A to B
in the last 3-years.

Despite EVERYTHING.
Despite people they know dying.
Their pets dying.
Them getting cancer.
The Biden Clown Act.
The wars.
The riots.
The debt.

They literally cannot SEE!!!!!! It's incredible.

Jan H-H is right. Something MAJOR
has to happen to snap them out of it 💥
11:41 AM - Nov 28, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 November, 06:59 (E)
There's gotta be SOMETHING they're broadcasting with the MSM "news" in addition to the propaganda they repeat-repeat-repeat. Possibly some type of frequency that enhances the effect, and/or performing satanic rituals before each broadcast to attach things to it 👹 (like they do in the music industry). The brainwashing is SO STRONG; but not only that -- the unwarranted raw HATE they carry is shocking, and the main cause of division among families & friends.

They see nothing illogical about repeating TV talking points; are unable to offer any proof whatsoever to support those points; and short circuit when presented with logic, then turn like a rabid dog.

It has to be a spiritual thing 🧐
Maybe we need to reverse the curse 🤨

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
28 November, 03:58
" Scare Event " imminent........

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 November, 04:01
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
😉❤️🇺🇸🪖

#wwg1wga
#GodWins

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 November, 03:55
IF ITS' GOING TO BE SOMETHING BIG ENOUGH TO RATTLE THEIR CAGES AND WAKE THEM TFU!!! THEN IT'S GOING TO HAVE TO BE GLORIOUS AND BIBLICAL AND AN EVENT FOR THE AGES..."SCARE EVENT NECESSARY" AND IF THAT'S THE CASE WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO GET SCARED RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM! MAYBE NOT AS MUCH BUT INITIALLY WE WILL PROBABLY REACT IN FEAR...AT LEAST I USUALLY DO UNTIL MY SPIDEY SENSE KICKS IN AND I START TO DISCERN THE SITUATION...WE SHALL SEE...I KNEW RIGHT AWAY WHEN COVID HIT EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO...GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE PERIOD I THOUGHT BUT I DIDN'T QUITE REALIZE THE JAB WAS ALSO BEING USED FOR POPULATION CONTROL (GENOCIDE) UNTIL LATER BUT I KNEW ONE THING FOR SURE...I WAS NOT TAKING THE JAB!!! NOPE THANK GOD!

28 November, 04:00
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
😻🙏🏻 Thank GOD JVB, you didn't get jabbed!!!

Whatever the SCARE event or events
— WE ARE READY!!

I'm hoping for the Alien Invasion 😹👽🛸🍿

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 November, 03:34
They've been conditioned to believe that the media would never lie to them and that they should believe everything the MSM tells them.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 November, 03:26
My Spouse and I--and Her 100 Year Old Mother Refused the Jab, but her Sister & Brother-In-Law not only got the Jab as well as the Boosters were Upset that we didn't "Protect" her Mother who, Obviously already has a very Powerful Immune System.

This Month, Lin's Hairdresser from Uganda--a 45 Year Old Radiantly Beautiful Soul who got the Jabs so she could Visit Her Family and her 64 Year Old Husband, a Conservative Trump Supporter who got at Least One Jab so they could go on a Cruise BOTH Died. He Passed on November 3rd and she Passed Two Days Ago.
When we Mentioned this to her Sister, she did Openly Wonder why both People--expecially Irene passed so suddenly. She also Mentioned that a Lifetime Friend called to Inform them that she was Dying of Cancer & wanted them to Visit her One Last Time.
Even though these were Completely Anomalous & Unexpected Deaths she still doesn't seem to even Begin to associate them with the EXPERIMENTAL VAX!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 November, 03:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
The Cabal knew this about us...THEY KNOW US LIKE THE BACK OF THEIR CATTLE PRODS! They have been doing this for thousands of years...Close to 450,000 to be exact! They knew that they could use this "PLANDEMIC" for several purposes...As a population reduction tool if all else fails so that by itself is a WIN for them! But they could also introduce it to throw a wrench in the White Hat/Trump Attack Plan by timing it right so that all the sheep would go along with MAIL IN BALLOTS AND DROP BOXES EVERYWHERE...THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING...KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE...PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION PRS....AND THEY HAD THE CONTROL INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE TO PULL IT OFF....BRILLIANT! GOT TO GIVE THEM CREDIT! Q SAID "PLEASE ALLOW US TO COUNTER" SO UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM...NOTHING CANS STOP WHAT IS COMING! NOW COMES THE PAIN!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 November, 06:23
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 November, 03:18
A synch.

I just got done saying somewhat to another. Basically positing that WE, must be different in some way.

Physically or psychologically, otherwise everyone would be talking as we are.... literally, I just hit publish, went back to the feed, then saw your post.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 03:25
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

28 November, 03:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
😻 Did you ever hear the Dolores Cannon video
about her saying "we" arrived in waves?

Some just after the Nagasaki/Hiroshima
atomic bombs in the 1940's & '50's
(who had the heavy lift)
Some in the 1970's.
Some in the 2000's.

That Earth put out an SOS after those bombs
& we answered her call?

I don't know if it's true, but it's a lovely thought.

🐸 "We" came here to free Earth & Humanity
even if it meant terrible danger or death —
It feels like something "we"
Eternal Beings of LIGHT would do.

Maybe "we've" cleared MANY planets
of evil? ❤️👊🕊🌎😇🌸🌟

#SlavesNoMore
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
28 November, 12:35
Unfortunately many will land in hell before they see the truth. I finally quit trying to warn and inform since my own family would rather trust a dumb stranger on the TV.

28 November, 01:01
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
If you listen to the first part of the vid, Brian,
Jan basically says
there's NOTHING we can do about those peeps.
It's a waste of time ❤️🙏🏻

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 November, 12:31
You just described my family.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
28 November, 12:12
We have been saying this here. PULL THE TRIGGER