w/DNRodriguez 🥊

https://rumble.com/v3xq8jp...

🇺🇸 Jan
I still think we’re at about 66%
if you look at stats for MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS
“People who don’t think for themselves,
believe everything that they’re told & just go with marching orders..”
1 “WHAT PEOPLE”
‘What? I didn’t see it?’ EVERYTHING goes past them.
That group needs the hardest kick in the rear end
& that is only going to come when we have a financial crash.
2 “CLOSE-MINDED”
Everything is a conspiracy theory if it’s not what THEY came up with.
3 “YES BUT’”
Yes that was good but that was bad—they need to be right.
4 OR “YES BUT?”
but the BUT is a question that lets you know what the blockage is.
Those you want to encourage.
5. “AWAKE”
There’s a spectrum of awakeness, mostly positive.
6. THEN THE SEERS—TRUTHERS OR ANONS.
THEY HAVE THE ABILITY, LIKE A SAGE,
WHO CAN SEE THROUGH THINGS 👍🐸👊🇺🇸🪖🌟
06:53 PM - Nov 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
29 November, 02:45
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, I have been involved for a long time. Use to hand out ZEITGEIST movies to my clients back in 2007. Started down the darker path in 2017 with Q and have been involved everyday since.

We just went through a huge illness moment here in AB. My husband, who never gets sick got a chest cold. I used all the usual alt remedies and we both were sick each for two weeks. He is in his 70's, me almost in my 60's. Everyone I know who wasn't jabbed got sick and those who were jabbed, got better quicker it seemed. And lots of flu shots and convid shots are still be administered here. So you know they are up to no good. Now they have announced measles in our local city today.

I guess, I don't know how much of the attacks we can continue to endure until eventually you know it gets too personal to the point you think, maybe it's time to leave Canada. It isn't like this in other countries, I know I visited two last year. I sure INTEND something shifts soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
28 November, 10:06
66%? That’s low.. that means that there are still a lot of stubborn brainwashed people who prefer baseball and football to learning things.. you can never stop learning. Unfortunately learning a lot of things happening can be unpleasant these day what with all these fights riots child trafficking, drug runs and prostitutes the world might seem ugly .. don’t focus on that, focus on the beautiful nature , smart animals, classical music ( never rap, that’s satanic )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 November, 08:44
Time to crash the dollar.

Unfortunately, Reagan’s quote, “ If they won’t see the light, make them feel the heat.”, has worked on all that can be roused that way.

Only one thing left…PAIN.

ELECTRIC SHOCK FROM THE WALLET TO THE BRAIN WILL GET US CLOSER TO THE 4-6% Q SPEAKS OF. IMHO.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 November, 11:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I personally know people
who haven't moved from A to B
in the last 3-years.

Despite EVERYTHING.
Despite people they know dying.
Their pets dying.
Them getting cancer.
The Biden Clown Act.
The wars.
The riots.
The debt.

They literally cannot SEE!!!!!! It's incredible.

Jan H-H is right. Something MAJOR
has to happen to snap them out of it 💥

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 November, 03:24
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Agree.

Financial crash will open eyes so people will stop and see the crimes against children and crimes against humanity.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 November, 02:12
;)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 November, 11:11
🌟🌟🌟🌟

Nov 07, 2018 1:12:06 PM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebc49e No. 3783812

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 November, 08:44
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I sincerely hope the brave new world mentioned, is nothing like the book of that title 😳😳

This made me balk a bit when I first saw this Q post... and this was WAY before being made aware that they were already cloning, and changing gender...

28 November, 12:07
LOVE that, Margical.

TRANCE ENDING!!!

Yes! So true! 🌟🌟🌟

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now (Video Version) - YouTube

Music video by Jimmy Cliff performing I Can See Clearly Now. (C) 1993 Sony BMG Music Entertainment

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 November, 10:29
🌟 Thank you 😻 ...L👀KING forward to ALL 'seeing' clearly! 😂

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
28 November, 10:07
Love peanuts.. coincidence I am wearing my peanuts top

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 November, 09:48
16 post(s) found containing "you awake".
https://qalerts.app/?q=you...

💧4880

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 November, 09:06 (E)
Discernment is a powerful thing... the alliance of evil hates that we can see through their subterfuge - we are dangerous to them.

Judy Anonette @biju
27 November, 07:49
I am so ready for the rest of the people to wake up and LISTEN to the truth. We are all so tired of waiting on them to stop the disbelief. At least I know I am.

27 November, 07:59
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I think EVERY SINGLE ANON IS, Judy 🙏🏻❤️🌟🇺🇸

#LFG‼️‼️‼️