Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Everything has multiple meaning….wait until you learn many of the public figures crucified here with no facts or verification have been some of your favorite anon accounts trolling you here watching how you judge and condemn prior to Judgement Day. Sucks to suck
08:40 AM - Nov 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
28 November, 01:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Anyone that knows - knows what is mentioned in your post is a FACT and not an opinion. If anyone took the time to learn the comms and the drops they would know- and not get attacked by this shill/bot below. Chris don't give IT any energy. I already saw the patterns and keywords and know exactly where this profile has been - he posted about a CAT... like all the rest of them posting on here via MEMES.
They are becoming unhinged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 November, 01:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I know the meth head well….memes were a clue. An old “friend” turned infiltrator from the dragon lair. Same pattern as on twitter sent by the same bitch they are all intimidated by

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 November, 12:26
"Sucks to suck" is a judgment???

28 November, 12:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Sucks to suck is a statement not a judgement

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
27 November, 08:02
Music to my ears! Go get em' cowboy! 👍