Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

09:17 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 November, 06:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And so the Romans defined the contents of the bible.

The list of books included in the Catholic Bible was established as canon by the Council of Rome in 382.

Yeh, like I'd trust those old school DS fookers.

Just me, I can only be comfortable in my connection to God the Great Spirit the Universal Conscience, & am thankful of the loving guidance recieved on the good path, the way.

Thank you God for the knowledge that there will be more of the story to be revealed in the time coming soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 06:25
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Nana would agree.
Perhaps there was a different term for them back then besides "deep state" but the agenda was most likely similar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 November, 08:00
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
God is Omnipotent. His Word is sacred. Whatever was altered was allowed by Him. He wants us to know His Word and not ignore it because of stories about some people twisting it. He controls what we know. I trust Him before any historical story.

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 November, 05:23 (E)
Hi Nana,
All I can think when reading this thread about the Bible, is:
Let us please NOT throw the baby out with the bath water!
Although it is most likely true that we've been told innumerable lies, however, in between the lies, I believe there has been innumerable good.
Perhaps even in the Bible.
God watches over us, after all.
Indeed, He is with us and I personally believe from my experiences and from others' testimony, He reaches each of us during our lifetimes.
Some people hear His messages and others ignore Him.
Sadly, I've heard testimonies where even though something was clearly a message from God, people ignored it.
But it's beautiful when we can hear it.
In my case, God kept giving me messages until I finally understood and believed. I remain awestruck by His loving tender kindness.

26 November, 05:26
In response Every Time to her Publication
Nana would agree, not throwing out the Bible hun, just rely more on what I know for sure than anything else.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
26 November, 04:23 (E)
Nana, I think we’ve been lied to our whole lives about everything. What I hold on to personally is, as long as I have Jesus with me and I know and keep in my heart that he’s the way, that he saved us all from certain death (second death) by being the final sacrifice that was raised again, then all is good. The “mystery” of it all frustrates me because so much is hidden from us, but at the same time, I know our Father will reveal to us what we need to know when we need to know it. It may not be until we’re finally home with Him and all is revealed, but still in our daily lives here He reveals what is needed. I’ve also found when I ask, he opens my eyes to the truth of what ever I’m confused on. It’s really amazing to me, and unfortunately it took me 43 years to figure out all I have to do is ask and truly in my heart trust and have faith. I wish I would not have been so stubborn in my earlier years, but at the same time, if I wouldn’t have made the choices I made, I may not have b

26 November, 07:35
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Yes Ma'am Nana would agree.
I too believe that we are all right where we are supposed to be regardless of how God led each of us here.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 November, 07:37
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Just Us 👊

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 November, 12:17
Jesus Died for our Sins... only HE is THE WAY, The TRUTH, and THE LIFE 🙏

24 November, 02:49
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Nana has read and listened to many other NDEs as well.
I can only say about my own, and what I know to be true.

Everyone will have to make their own decisions about their own lives and beliefs.
IMHO, and from my actual experienced, when we leave these Earth suits there was no one else around just me and God.

And in the experience I have had with God both times, there was only love and goodness, nothing else.

That is really all I can speak to.

The second time was only a message, and the message was this,
"People need to listen because my Angels are already there".

I don't try to tell anyone what that means. Not up to me to interpret, just to pass along.

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
24 November, 09:57
No doubt, IMO that any text for any religion that instills fear or evil of any kind is not God, it's MAN translating to an agenda. If told to confess to some fooknut in a secret box, that's not God telling us that we have a direct connection to GOD. So many examples and I too can't wait for the authentic scripture to be revealed.

24 November, 02:53
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
Nana would agree with we do not need a go betweens, priests in boxes, nor preachers, nor any other guru to connect with God.