Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:17
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
No doubt, IMO that any text for any religion that instills fear or evil of any kind is not God, it's MAN translating to an agenda. If told to confess to some fooknut in a secret box, that's not God telling us that we have a direct connection to GOD. So many examples and I too can't wait for the authentic scripture to be revealed.
09:57 AM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jmpagani in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 02:53
In response Jeanne Pagani to his Publication
Nana would agree with we do not need a go betweens, priests in boxes, nor preachers, nor any other guru to connect with God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396