Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:17
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
26 November, 04:23 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I think we’ve been lied to our whole lives about everything. What I hold on to personally is, as long as I have Jesus with me and I know and keep in my heart that he’s the way, that he saved us all from certain death (second death) by being the final sacrifice that was raised again, then all is good. The “mystery” of it all frustrates me because so much is hidden from us, but at the same time, I know our Father will reveal to us what we need to know when we need to know it. It may not be until we’re finally home with Him and all is revealed, but still in our daily lives here He reveals what is needed. I’ve also found when I ask, he opens my eyes to the truth of what ever I’m confused on. It’s really amazing to me, and unfortunately it took me 43 years to figure out all I have to do is ask and truly in my heart trust and have faith. I wish I would not have been so stubborn in my earlier years, but at the same time, if I wouldn’t have made the choices I made, I may not have b

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Grahm, click on at the bottom under it