Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:17
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Hi Nana,
All I can think when reading this thread about the Bible, is:
Let us please NOT throw the baby out with the bath water!
Although it is most likely true that we've been told innumerable lies, however, in between the lies, I believe there has been innumerable good.
Perhaps even in the Bible.
God watches over us, after all.
Indeed, He is with us and I personally believe from my experiences and from others' testimony, He reaches each of us during our lifetimes.
Some people hear His messages and others ignore Him.
Sadly, I've heard testimonies where even though something was clearly a message from God, people ignored it.
But it's beautiful when we can hear it.
In my case, God kept giving me messages until I finally understood and believed. I remain awestruck by His loving tender kindness.
05:23 PM - Nov 26, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 05:26
In response Every Time to her Publication
Nana would agree, not throwing out the Bible hun, just rely more on what I know for sure than anything else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396