Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:17
Hmmmm........
Nana will be very interested in seeing all the history from ancient books and scribes taken from under the Vatican.

I do have a hard time reconciling the God that I met when I left this Earth suit in my NDE yrs ago with some of what I read in the current Bible transcribed and compiled by no doubt in my mind bias humans.

Am I saying it is all wrong, no, but I do very much believe this history has been manipulated by these humans.

I hope we see it all eventually and real translations of the original texts without human bias and/or human purposeful manipulations.

https://youtu.be/z899SKJ8W...
104 yr Old Book Reveals Deep Spiritual Knowledge - YouTube

Speaker: Ryan McMahon00:00 - INTRO02:00 - Sacred Knowledge of The Essenes (Primitive Christians)04:25 - Sacred Texts Reveal Your Body Is a Temple of God05:55...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 November, 06:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And so the Romans defined the contents of the bible.

The list of books included in the Catholic Bible was established as canon by the Council of Rome in 382.

Yeh, like I'd trust those old school DS fookers.

Just me, I can only be comfortable in my connection to God the Great Spirit the Universal Conscience, & am thankful of the loving guidance recieved on the good path, the way.

Thank you God for the knowledge that there will be more of the story to be revealed in the time coming soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree.
Perhaps there was a different term for them back then besides "deep state" but the agenda was most likely similar.
06:25 PM - Nov 26, 2023
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it