JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Greetings Family. We have a lot to feel grateful for. My heart goes out to those of you that think you’re alone. You’re not. Happy Thanksgiving Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything
06:38 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
15 December, 02:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you, Kind sir. I was definitely feeling it thru the holiday. sicker than sicky sick and trying to stay away from friends and fam. Panicking about a few very delicate persons should they get it too. Camped out with Little House on the prairie ❤️ and my homemade chicken soup too exhausted for anything else. Now I have a life change to contend with due to not being 100% 😲 😢 and having to be replaced. I could definitely use some added prayers from all my dear beloved anon friends with my journey and what the Lord's will directs me... we are OK for now. Had to take a day to pick my heart off the pavement TBH but its ok. Thankfully my family and I canned like no tomorrow this summer. I have a few things to accomplish at the meanwhile like the break and being available for my fam being home which is a full time position in itself. I was literally wondering how I would balance the responsibilities. Heavenly Father always provides and I just pray My steps line with His will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 December, 09:56
In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication
Thank you. You’re doing great. Keep leaning into Him and prayers sent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 05:39
GOOD TO SEE YOU POST AGAIN FAN...LONG TIME NO SEE

Ange Love @LoveM
25 November, 05:05
So sweet :) Happy Thanksgiving weekend with love and hugs :)

#FamilyIsEverything

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 November, 01:18
🤣🤣🤣 I am thankful for you! Thanks for making me laugh today.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 01:15
Nana has just been very blessed, I don't feel lonely. 😘
I really do feel like I am never alone, even when I am. 🙏

I am fairly certain at this point that one of my major lessons in this lifetime was to do this on my own, Earth suit wise, to know that I COULD.
No twin flame in this lifetime but the same one in every other lifetime I have remembered so far. 😀

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 November, 01:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same here 🌻
When I was a young woman in my 30's, I told my mom in a long distance phone call, "I'm just worried about you being by yourself." She responded, "Honey, there are worse things than being alone!"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 01:09
4, 46, 17

Nana hopes you are having a great holiday weekend as well.

We got lots of family here on AU anytime some one is feeling all alone.😘

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 November, 02:29
Thank You Fan 💖 I love You

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 06:53
😂I spend a lot of time of alone. Big difference between lonely and alone, one day I was like FOOK I ain't lonely I am alone, and this ain't so bad. lol

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 07:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I actually enjoy it very much.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 November, 07:18
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I agree with you. The two are not synonymous.
I too spend a lot of time alone, but rarely feel lonely. Having said that, I do realize that many people do feel desperately lonely, when they are alone.... not a fun place to be!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 November, 06:44
Happy Thanksgiving, Fan!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 07:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Amen to that Auntie M! Thank you.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 November, 06:43
💙 thank you fan! Love you...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 07:07
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Love you too Patriot.