JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 06:38
Greetings Family. We have a lot to feel grateful for. My heart goes out to those of you that think youโ€™re alone. Youโ€™re not. Happy Thanksgiving Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 November, 01:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana has just been very blessed, I don't feel lonely. ๐Ÿ˜˜
I really do feel like I am never alone, even when I am. ๐Ÿ™

I am fairly certain at this point that one of my major lessons in this lifetime was to do this on my own, Earth suit wise, to know that I COULD.
No twin flame in this lifetime but the same one in every other lifetime I have remembered so far. ๐Ÿ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Same here ๐ŸŒป
When I was a young woman in my 30's, I told my mom in a long distance phone call, "I'm just worried about you being by yourself." She responded, "Honey, there are worse things than being alone!"
01:51 AM - Nov 25, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 November, 01:46
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The most intelligent people are alone. They treasure being alone. We donโ€™t all need other people to survive.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 November, 12:26
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
And dot connectors have a propensity for learning from past mistakes ๐Ÿ˜