JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 06:38
Greetings Family. We have a lot to feel grateful for. My heart goes out to those of you that think you’re alone. You’re not. Happy Thanksgiving Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
Thank you, Kind sir. I was definitely feeling it thru the holiday. sicker than sicky sick and trying to stay away from friends and fam. Panicking about a few very delicate persons should they get it too. Camped out with Little House on the prairie ❤️ and my homemade chicken soup too exhausted for anything else. Now I have a life change to contend with due to not being 100% 😲 😢 and having to be replaced. I could definitely use some added prayers from all my dear beloved anon friends with my journey and what the Lord's will directs me... we are OK for now. Had to take a day to pick my heart off the pavement TBH but its ok. Thankfully my family and I canned like no tomorrow this summer. I have a few things to accomplish at the meanwhile like the break and being available for my fam being home which is a full time position in itself. I was literally wondering how I would balance the responsibilities. Heavenly Father always provides and I just pray My steps line with His will.
02:36 AM - Dec 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jaimekens in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 December, 09:56
In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication
Thank you. You’re doing great. Keep leaning into Him and prayers sent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396