JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 06:38
Greetings Family. We have a lot to feel grateful for. My heart goes out to those of you that think you’re alone. You’re not. Happy Thanksgiving Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 06:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😂I spend a lot of time of alone. Big difference between lonely and alone, one day I was like FOOK I ain't lonely I am alone, and this ain't so bad. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I agree with you. The two are not synonymous.
I too spend a lot of time alone, but rarely feel lonely. Having said that, I do realize that many people do feel desperately lonely, when they are alone.... not a fun place to be!
07:18 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 November, 07:25
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Yeah for them I pray against a spirit of loneliness and depression. I do believe it is that. I have felt that. I was like WHAT is this REALLY LORD then the other light shown on being alone, via later info.