Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 02:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 November, 02:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At a glance, they started #1 at different people. Might be other things too. Will have to check how many names they differ by.

One starts at S33K3R and one started at Patriotic One. As far as I can tell, PO should be the first name on the list. Liberty has him as #1 .

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
When Nana pulled the list it said "this is all for now" which usually means end but Patriots One was the first post, so idk bout that.
Nana isn't in the running I am just trying to post the list that I came up with based on what I listed as criteria.
Admittedly most of the names I have known for a long time but there are a few that could be new. I don't have time to check that.
02:36 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it