Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 12:14
Winner is # 129. Help me figure out who that is.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
22 November, 01:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK VK, I went thru every comment and wrote it all out. I come up with @CharRose as #129

Per your earlier comment(s) I counted accts that were set to private as having a "." I also included comments with a "." as a period or ... as per your feedback. If they just had a "." I recorded it next to their acct name.

Hope it helps. :)

Will miss you so much. 😊

@VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 02:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Sorry for all this confusion with the winner. no easy way to do this. Courtney below has a different winner. Any idea where the discrepancy is?

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 02:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This be the discrepancy. Not knowing what they commented lol.
Plus you say only old accounts & that requires clicking on each one individually to see when account made.
Then back to "see more" 17 times each time.

Just going off your rules:)

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Yes. You would have to click on all 129 accts to see when they joined to be correct. And there were double posters too. We will figure it out. It's gonna be checking each acct in the end, per the standard.
02:32 PM - Nov 22, 2023
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 02:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes and it's currently what I'm doing so as to make it undoubtedly fair for all ELIGIBLE participants.

VK always gotta be vague and not explain thoroughly kek🙃

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 November, 02:36
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
👊 the lists don't start with the same acct either. My count had Patriot1 as the 1st .er