Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Shannon Maracle @ShannonM
08 March, 11:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You changed me.
Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
barry burgess - Z @BarryB
04 February, 09:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
16 January, 09:02
I really miss you Sir VK, it's been a very long time since you stopped posting for us. I am not sad about it you helped us all in a way that no one else could do that. I miss you patriot! Idk you are using any other account over any social media platforms. But I really hope you will find my text ( comment )
I REALLY MISS YOU Sir JJ
Love and Light to you!
God won already 🥰🥳🤍

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 December, 08:12
Sorry I missed you bro. See you soon 🇺🇸👊🏾

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 December, 12:40
My knuckle does not feel very larpy, should be able to use my whole fist when the occasion dictates.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 December, 04:49
VK - I know you're still here & there ... your interaction is not possible considering you currently have a new / different challenge.
The appreciation is overwhelming and thankfulness will continue until we meet again.
Truly a glorious beginning - much love

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 December, 05:56

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
29 November, 02:32
I’m sorry I just couldn’t say goodbye. I don’t believe it’s goodbye.

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
05 April, 05:24
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
@VincentKennedy I knew it! Not goodbye! That’s great!!

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 November, 11:48
Love you too, VK!

Godspeed, Sir!

And see you soon!!!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
23 November, 01:32
I want to yell, “don’t go” but know that’s not part of the plan. God speed, VK. 😇

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
23 November, 01:38
We love you, buddy. Stay safe….

Jonny Blaze @jonnyblaze
23 November, 01:29
Thanks brother! Godspeed

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
23 November, 12:54
HE FOLLOWED ME HERE AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
23 November, 12:54
BLESS🙏🙏🙏

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
23 November, 12:51
Once again smiling with tears :*)

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 12:51
Thank you, VK for all that you have done, and all that you shall do! Remember to do something each day, for Happiness; Happiness Is Strength!
Godspeed!
o7

Alycat 777 @alycat777
23 November, 12:08

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 November, 12:06
love you VK.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 11:56
#PleaseChangeYourMindVK
🙏💖💔
Isn't it crazy how much we can respect, honor, and love an online friend, patriot, and warrior? We hope you won't stay away as long as last time, VK @VincentKennedy . Why would you want to stop fighting on our side before the battle is over? Whatever you decide, we love you and wish you all the best, dear friend. It's been an honor and a joy. Do whatever you must do. And there's always Anon Island and Anon Mountain for a reunion in the future, right? Sad day today, unless you change your mind...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 November, 11:52
Love you too, VK! ❤️
What a beautiful message!
You are an inspirational person, fren, and leader of the light. You will be greatly missed! I'm hopeful our paths will cross again. Thankyou for existing. Your presence is a true gift.
May you wear the armor of the Lord always. Looking forward to the flip. Peace and love.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 11:45
It's countdown time & this feels like another death. Don't like it one bit.😢You have the power to change this, VK. Remember when you talked about time-traveling & portals? At 11:59 p.m. tonight, do what you have to do, whereever you have to do it & then time-travel back here to us, please. I mean, what the heck? A lot of us have lost loved ones & friends in the real world. & you were the reason many of us got into this online world. You are our friend, our brother. Please do your thing and hurry back when you can. Can you promise us that? 🙏Otherwise, our Thanksgiving tomorrow will be overshadowed by sadness. I love you, we love you!! 💖And wherever you are, it's not that difficult to just log in from time to time, right? We're going into what Juan O Savin calls the "near-death experience." Don't you want to go through, and help us through, that? Of all times, this is not the time to leave us now. It's just not cool. 😔 Still, we all send you love and blessings...🙏💔😔

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
22 November, 11:29
Thank You and God Bless

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
22 November, 11:10
#ThankYouVK

Thank you brother. I lurk and repost more than I post but I have known your posts and presence. I am grateful, eternally, to be a part of this movement and energy with you and I thank you for being a calming, inquisitive and mildly authoritive voice through all of this. (Authoritive like wise leader). Many of us learned to inquire deeper because of you and your posts. I wish you more than the best. I've never met you before but you are a being that I will never forget.

I'm a better and more compassionate man today because of you. (I'm known as a real hard ass usually). Thank you for your insight and wisdom and reminding me that compassion instead of irritation is the best approach.

Godspeed. Onward and upward.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 11:10
@VincentKennedy VK, you can't leave for good, beause you're an honorable person. And you said you would hold another Q&A on AU, like you did for those Twitter/X folks. But you haven't yet. And back during Twitter days years ago, you said that someday you'd tell us about the boat you were on in NYC for a party, and that Madonna was there too. So, see? You have unfinished business, mister. LOL.

Many of us could never get back on Twitter. Some of us could go in read-only mode, but that's it. Some of us here feel like VK orphans.

On top of all that, it's Thanksgiving tomorrow. This is not a good way to go into a holiday. Yes, I'm trying to get you to please reconsider. LOL. How would you like it if a family member or friend of yours told you they were cutting you out of their lives? That is how it feels to many of the anons. Some have said they've been in tears all day. Couldn't you at least just stay & then post just once on the weekends or something like that? 🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 November, 11:13
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
♥️💙

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
22 November, 10:44
Thank you for your guidance, love and laughs. I miss you already. See you on the flip side dear fren. Love you

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 10:57
The time between 8:41 a.m. ET (when VK announced departure time) and 11:59 p.m. ET (the time he'd leave) is:

15 hours, 18 minutes, and 0 second
15/51=17(Q)x3
18=R=JFK Jr.

15.3 hours
15+3=18=R

918 minutes
9+1+8=18=R

55,080 seconds
5+5+8=18=R
55=5:5=pilot's term for "loud & clear"

😯
Does his next mission have something to do with JFK Jr.?
(Some think he is JFK Jr., but not so sure about that. But wouldn't it be a nice twist in this story?)

David Brown @stahlkopf
22 November, 10:12

Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
22 November, 10:02
Heartbroken

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 10:43
In response Linda Barrier to his Publication
Me too... 😢

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 10:17
VK, @VincentKennedy , maybe we can all create a shift in time to keep you with us. :) But 'til then...

11:59 p.m.
1+1+5+9=16/19=POTUS

23:59 (military time)
2+3+5+9=19=POTUS
&
23:59
23/32=no. of pain
59=14=Q drop 14
Q drop 14=GW's surprise attack on enemy Christmas Day

Maybe you're off on a secret mission to help POTUS. ;)

(Picture on X)