Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 10:42
John Brennan left the stove on.πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
10 February, 11:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
1 underground in Parkdale, Oregon last night! I hear troops are cleaning out & destroying trafficking tunnels. "SEVERAL BOOMS," would be heard this week! Fighting Underground DS forces as well. #ItsHabbening πŸ’₯ #SaveOurChildren is in FULL SWING! MILITARY IS IN CONTROL! AWESOME PROOF! #darktolight #tbiytc #NCSWIC
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
11 February, 12:12
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
There was a report yesterday or the day before of an explosion under a manhole in NY. I can't remember the city.

THIS IS GOING ON, LIKELY IN MOST MAJOR CITIES AND OUTLYING AREAS ACROSS THE NATION. THESE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS HAVE BEEN USED TO TRAFFIC PEOPLE AND CHILDREN FOR GENERATIONS. THE WAR IS HAPPENING UNDER OUR FEET.

WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT BOOMS AND THEN THE LIGHTS MIGHT GO OFF. PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS WHO ARE DOWN THERE FIGHTING EVIL IN HELL! #LightToDark
#NCSWIC #tbiytc #SaveOurChildren
12:16 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 February, 12:47
Our Military is the best!

https://www.military.com/d...

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
12 February, 02:25
Cuba is having an entire country Electrical blackout right now
we know how much Barry and Joe love Cuba

12 February, 08:20
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
OMG?! WHAT'S GOING ON IN CUBA?! KEEP US POSTED. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™#GODSPEED #ItsHabbening
#wwg1wga

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
12 February, 02:01
I have been and will continue. They will never be the same after they see these things. I lived it - they will never be the same.

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
13 February, 02:04
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
God bless you