Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 10:42
John Brennan left the stove on.πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
1 underground in Parkdale, Oregon last night! I hear troops are cleaning out & destroying trafficking tunnels. "SEVERAL BOOMS," would be heard this week! Fighting Underground DS forces as well. #ItsHabbening πŸ’₯ #SaveOurChildren is in FULL SWING! MILITARY IS IN CONTROL! AWESOME PROOF! #darktolight #tbiytc #NCSWIC
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
11:12 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 07:45
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Portland, Oregon is a capitol of human traficking... the tunnels the hotels/motels by hour are a haven of evil. What's about to be exposed is evil incarnite..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 February, 07:51
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Do you know about the Temple of Oculus Anubis in Damascus, Oregon??? 😳 it's hard to find too much info on this private compound, but they took out a lot of building permits for underground heated tunnels... WHY? DIDN'T ANYONE QUESTION THIS?!

I know about Portland's elaborate underground networks. It's gonna be a freak show. I have no doubt that's half the reason we've had all the rioting and the chaos, because they knew this was coming. Missing 411 highlights a lot of people and children that go missing in my state. Especially in the woods...πŸ€” I Pray it Ends Soon! #darktolight #truth

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
11 February, 12:12
There was a report yesterday or the day before of an explosion under a manhole in NY. I can't remember the city.

11 February, 12:16
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
THIS IS GOING ON, LIKELY IN MOST MAJOR CITIES AND OUTLYING AREAS ACROSS THE NATION. THESE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS HAVE BEEN USED TO TRAFFIC PEOPLE AND CHILDREN FOR GENERATIONS. THE WAR IS HAPPENING UNDER OUR FEET.

WE WERE TOLD TO EXPECT BOOMS AND THEN THE LIGHTS MIGHT GO OFF. PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS WHO ARE DOWN THERE FIGHTING EVIL IN HELL! #LightToDark
#NCSWIC #tbiytc #SaveOurChildren

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
13 February, 01:39
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
it was in DC where we saw fire literally shooting up from sewer drains.

10 February, 11:18
@onewaypatriot UNDERGROUND BOOMS HERE & ABOVE! πŸ™