Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:18
Anons, I just want to get on here and tell you what I see happening in my small town. I work with dogs and have for 3 decades.

Our small town got hit with Cancer, it seems like out of nowhere. (But we know that isn't the case, right? I had clients coming in left and right Dogs AND people with cancer.

Last friday I sat down and made a list of everyone who got sick and was already headed for chemo and radiation.

I told ALL of those people about Safeguard (Fenbendazole) I am an extremely trusted person in my community. Out of the 18 people I told to look into it, 16 people it has helped eradicate or shrink it. The 2 that went the chemo only route are no longer with us.

9 out of the 12 dogs that were taking Fenben are either free of tumors and whole body cancer or they are on the road to better health. 3 Pet parents didn't take it and I've lost those clients Sadly.

Everyone, dogs and people who took it are better or cured.
Everyone who didn't died.
Coincidence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 November, 07:31
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Do you know what the regimens were for both dogs and people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
I led them to the roserambles site and all of the Joe Tippens stuff. Consensus is everyone took a box a week. Orange box. They all bought it off amazon too. 3 packets a week.
And I'm talking all kinds of cancer. Brain tumors to stage 3 breast cancer. The results are just astounding.
07:36 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 November, 08:43
Thank you so much! I have a friend that was just diagnosed and yes, they had a triple dose.

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 10:11
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
lifting your friend up in my prayers!

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
20 November, 08:42
Can you post the site, please? I have some concerning lumps and I don’t want to go to the doc.

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 10:14
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
https://roserambles.org/20...
and you can just google the joe tippens protocol
Scott bennet has a black salve for topical use.
Just google his name and cancer/black salve

Pink Totter @Totter
21 November, 02:35
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
There's this one too, put your weight in and it print out the chart of doses.

https://www.contrabandcure...