Night Shift @kekerista
Anons, I just want to get on here and tell you what I see happening in my small town. I work with dogs and have for 3 decades.

Our small town got hit with Cancer, it seems like out of nowhere. (But we know that isn't the case, right? I had clients coming in left and right Dogs AND people with cancer.

Last friday I sat down and made a list of everyone who got sick and was already headed for chemo and radiation.

I told ALL of those people about Safeguard (Fenbendazole) I am an extremely trusted person in my community. Out of the 18 people I told to look into it, 16 people it has helped eradicate or shrink it. The 2 that went the chemo only route are no longer with us.

9 out of the 12 dogs that were taking Fenben are either free of tumors and whole body cancer or they are on the road to better health. 3 Pet parents didn't take it and I've lost those clients Sadly.

Everyone, dogs and people who took it are better or cured.
Everyone who didn't died.
Coincidence?
07:18 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
03 January, 01:54
In response Night Shift to her Publication
,its not cancer
Its parasittes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 November, 10:13
Love that they were ready for you to tell them. Awesome love in that community. Thank you for speaking truths. Perhaps more will grow in the same manner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
21 November, 11:27
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Gosh I hope, no...I know this info will catch on in my community. I've been with my clients so long that many of them come to me for advice as 2nd opinion after they see their vet. I learned early on that it's best to mention an alternative and give basic info so they can do their own research. I would never want someone to come after me for practicing medicine without a license...covering my ass so to speak. When I first started in the business I had a sick puppy, parvo. Puppy mill dog. The vet at the time was transitioning out of the shared practice with another vet and went into holistic pet care. Started her own practice. She and I have remained very good friends for all of those years. And that parvo puppy? Lived to the ripe old healthy age of 18. Believed and practiced, and educated myself since about alternative health care both for people and pets.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 November, 07:39
Amazing.

I added 2 Bitter apricot kernals twice a day over a month ago to the turkeytail mushroom for cancer and two stubborn tumors have shrunk to a 1/4 the size they were.
Thank you so much for the info. Do you know what the dose for dogs is?
If the B17 stops working I will definitely use the fenbendazole.

Night Shift @kekerista
21 November, 09:43
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
and for dogs....no clue. I just directed people to what the package says. (fenben) my other comment was for the apricot seeds that Hildy directed me to take.

chore Toke @choretoke
21 November, 10:10
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I take 4 apricot seeds after my one big meal, been doing that for months, just for precautionary .

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 November, 07:30
Wow that gave me chills 😎 how much do you recommend giving to dogs ?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 November, 07:34
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I should've read all comments thanks Patriot 😊

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 November, 07:28
Wow

Denese Pipe @Denese
21 November, 05:40
I put my husband on Feben 222mg when he was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer, when he went for his 3 month scan it was decreased and after his 6 month scan it was gone at his 9 month scan it was still gone. He has other health issues like COPD, which is kind of kicking his butt now, but he isn't dealing with the cancer any longer. The Drs. don't believe it so he has another scan in December.

Night Shift @kekerista
21 November, 09:48
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
It's amazing, isn't it.
I was hopeful and I believed it would help.
But the last 6 months watching the results are nothing short of a miracle.
I didn't want to get on here and share until I knew fenbendazole was the reason people were getting better but what I've seen with my own eyes?
The results speak for themselves.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 November, 05:31
Thank you so much for this post! It could save many! We all have free will to choose and find our way including how to cure ourselves from Disease! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 November, 02:37
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 November, 07:40
Wow... just came across this link on ingersolllockwood.com
https://dailymed.nlm.nih.g...

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:44
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
it's good advice.
I think everyone should be taking it.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
21 November, 03:02
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
WOW

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
20 November, 07:34
God Bless those people who listened to your advice and are still alive to spend time with their friends and family. What is your thought on all the cancer sickness? is the common denominator the vaccine?

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:43
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I personally think that everyone has been exposed and/or has it in their bodies to some degree.
100% of the population
It's only a matter of time before it expresses itself.
It's in the air, water, food etc.
If you ask any environmental toxicologist I am pretty certain they will agree with my opinion.

I take the stuff as a preventative as well as raw apricot seeds and some other anticancer things.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
20 November, 07:33
"Everyone who didn't die"? Do you mean, those that didn't get to the treatment soon enough, or didn't take it at all, or...?

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:39
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Those who did not take the Fenben have passed away.
My guess is the chemo got them. Made them really sick. But everyone who took the safeguard is either in "remission" or the cancer has shrunk by leaps and bounds. Everyone who took the fenben is still with us.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
20 November, 07:31
Do you know what the regimens were for both dogs and people?

Night Shift @kekerista
20 November, 07:36
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I led them to the roserambles site and all of the Joe Tippens stuff. Consensus is everyone took a box a week. Orange box. They all bought it off amazon too. 3 packets a week.
And I'm talking all kinds of cancer. Brain tumors to stage 3 breast cancer. The results are just astounding.