Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
How about you name him VK?
Memories live on!😉
12:25 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 November, 12:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How about BLUE? It's a great name and it means something ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 12:07
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Between X and AU, VK has a lot of good name suggestions.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
21 November, 12:01
He looks like Darby or Higgins...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 November, 12:00
Or maybe Lucky Luke ? 😁

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
21 November, 05:03
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I was going to say Lucky also but you beat me to it. 😊

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 November, 11:59
Wyatt.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 November, 11:52
Miracle

Stevie King @ShineBright9
Total cuteness!🥰🥰🥰 Choco because of the beautiful brown color, or Bandit cause of the coloring around the eyes.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
20 November, 11:50
Leo

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
20 November, 10:40
FREEDOM!!!!

Meg Fisher @Megster333
20 November, 09:53
Tucker

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
20 November, 09:00
Izzy

Lysanne anon @lysanne
20 November, 07:19
Blue

English Viking @Artist_
20 November, 07:16
Phoenix

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
20 November, 07:16
Ping

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
20 November, 02:05
What German name means heart?
Hubert.

This cute German boys' name is derived from the Old Germanic elements hug meaning “heart, mind, or spirit” and berht meaning “bright.”

20 November, 11:39
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Nana is maybe thinking Orion?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
20 November, 01:58
Timber

💓

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
20 November, 01:53
Gunner

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
20 November, 01:52
How bout Sam (mirrored miniature american shepherd) or Skippy! Also like Don!

20 November, 11:41
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Big Don?

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
20 November, 01:33
"The Donald"

Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
20 November, 01:26
here are my male dogs names, I have 15 dogs, so Pnut Pants, Tucker, Haus, Teddy, Chug, Pedro aka tater, I also have had in the past shadow,hobo, brusier, tank, diablo, buddy, romeo, thumper, hootie,ollie,tatonka,spud,bandit,ceasar, since I was old enough to be on my own I have never had only one dog, lol.. there are probably more all have been kept until they have passed.. I don't rehome my dogs ever for any reason.. start your pup on 2 things for that heart murmur, first CoQ10 and second, young at heart by pet well being both all natural, I had a little pom who had CHF and heart murmur with all natural she lived to be 16yrs old. RIP Wee still miss you..

20 November, 11:44
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
Helpful info for you doggie from someone else that had doggie heart issues @vincentkennedy

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

20 November, 11:44
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Like that too.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 November, 12:51
My bestest Doggy ever growing up, a German Shepard we called KOLA.
But I also love VK! 😊💚

connie wright @cowri
20 November, 12:49
Bear

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
20 November, 12:48
VK sounds like a great name for him. Short and sweet, great way to keep the memory moving forward. Great looking pup.

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
20 November, 12:46
He’s just beautiful! Congratulations 🎊 I am so happy for you all! I like Lucky!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 November, 12:46
🔥💥💗💗💗💗💗💗💖

arba happihr @arba
20 November, 12:45
He is like beautiful!
Perfect!
Vincent works for me

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 12:44
odd thing we talkin bout here. VK wanted pics ov everyones doggies while back. i posted nothing.
Vk OG doggie went a few weeks before our dog here went. Wife prayed for a dog with certain characteristics as we knew our other dog was gettin short. i live out in nowhere and this thing showed up on our porch just a bit before our other dog went on. ratty, full of burs and knots, scrawny, and to this day loves grubs and acorns. Prolly best dog i had ever. vet said he was 6-7 months when we got em, and by his condition had been dumped and alone for a while. Now he is fat and mouthy like a husky. seems very similar with tough childhood and all? blue eyes use to feel like he was staring my soul down tho haha. idk if that is a sync but dastin none less. I like the name Vince for his lil one haha
this is my Buddy. he didnt wanna stand haha

In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Awwh that is a beautiful story as well. He was sent to you just at the right time.
So weird how these things play out isnt't it?
He is precious!