Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.
09:43 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 November, 09:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://twitter.com/kimrun...

VK tribute from kim runner

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
22 November, 09:14
Good morning VK & Jax! #ThankYouVK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 November, 09:14
Great Morning VK!!! I hope you have a Brilliant kind of day, in every way!!!

Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
22 November, 12:17
It is already past midnight, 11/22. 😢 Hasta pronto Amigo Sr. VK. Gracias por todo. I am not convinced about who you said you are and your story. I hope you surprise us later today. God speed. Latin hugs. You are loved ❤️😘❤️🇺🇸

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 November, 11:16
Thank you for this website !

Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
21 November, 08:29
Going to miss you VK 🩵🩵🩵

Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
21 November, 08:27

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
21 November, 08:16
VK thank you for being there for us. You are truly loved and will be missed immensely. Godspeed my friend.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 November, 06:49
Love you VK💕

Maura Veck @MVeck
21 November, 06:22

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
21 November, 06:01

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
21 November, 05:54
Love you back!!!!

... .... @Willow_Patriot
21 November, 05:26

Farmer Kelli 2.0 @JustAnotherFarmGirl
21 November, 05:04
Why do you have to go? 😢

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
21 November, 03:10
Thank you for everything VK 💛

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 November, 03:05

Julie Que @JulieQue
21 November, 01:15

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 November, 10:24
Love you big bro

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 November, 10:22
11/21 feel like a 2 year old

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 November, 10:09
I am going to miss you too, VK. I hope you can come back at some point. It's been an incredible journey and I appreciate all you have done to keep us sane. Frens like you don't come into our lives often, if at all. I wish you all the best and I hope your dirt is healed so you can enjoy some of the things you have enjoyed here. I love you and will miss you so very much. Take care and don't forget about us. I'm not crying.

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
21 November, 06:46
A girl can hope that if you came the first time and then came back after 8 months, that you’ll be back again. :). The sun is always shining in God’s world. Love ya !

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
22 November, 12:35
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
I remember checking just about every day if he had posted, and then that one lucky day I was pleasantly surprised! I'll never forget!

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
21 November, 06:25
VK, Swingin at the DS! They fooked! :)

Will miss you greatly! Can't say how much I appreciate you, your guidance, friendship, encouragement during the dark times. I am a "quiet" one but somehow found you on Twitter (I don't have Twitter) 5 years ago from some post someplace! FB? I was always able to read all the comments until the purge. Now you can't read the dialog(: I learned so much from you! Gosh, thank you from the bottom of my ❤️! I will never forget you! It's been fun, frustrating, sad, happy, all that and I would never regret it. I will never forget these past 5 years. I will carry these for the rest of my life. May God bless you and your family! See you on the other side, Anon island/mountain! Much love to you, VK!

VK, add this one to Spotify list! https://youtube.com/watch?...
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Swingin' (Live at The Fillmore, March 1999) - YouTube

Tom Petty and The HeartbreakersSwingin' (Live at The Fillmore, March 1999)PLAY LOUD!!Tom Petty – lead vocals, rhythm guitarMike Campbell – lead guitarBenmont...

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
21 November, 06:26
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
VK, add this to Spotify! 😎

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 November, 10:36
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
Very well said my friend. I am a very quiet one myself. Beautiful words! God Bless

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
21 November, 05:36
We LOVE You VK!!!! ❤️❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
21 November, 12:55
Not going to leave a ' . ' more than likely in my house a critter would knock it over and break it and I'd be heartbroken.

Thank You VK for being a part of this journey, you will be missed.

Kim Board @Kimpossible
20 November, 11:26
Its been a pleasure learning from you and with you. Trying to vibe things and also trying to figure it out. You will be missed. Thank you for everything. Godspeed Patriot! ❤️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
20 November, 11:13
VK, I'm going to miss my morning cup of coffee with you. You are the first one I search in the morning.

I found you on Twitter (only opened the account because Q always mentioned it) and was part of the great ban. Followed you to the then new anonup home and back to X with a new account.

Will think of you often my friend and will feel you saying hello every time I see a red panda

Love and light

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
20 November, 10:52
You will be seeing us around Sir. Wherever you walk may you be blessed with winged feet. Sending you warm hugs and love!

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
20 November, 10:31
VK why exactly are you leaving and where are you going?

11/22/23 seems more than coincidental. The day JFK was taken from us. Also 123 or 321. Very important number. Seems a very important death certificate has that number on it also. There is a lot of Gematria there.

I know I’m not gonna get thise questions specifically answered but I might as well try and ask them for everyone’s sake.

Anyway, I’ve enjoyed following you all these years since back in Twitter days before we all got suspended and kicked off. Nearly all of us have that infamous Badge of Honor in common 😔👍

Thank you for being here all of these years. One day it would be nice to meet and shake hands and say thank you in person 🙏🙏🙏

Keep watching N529JK fly ✈️
👨‍✈️😎👍👍 Say hi to him if you know him personally for me. Thank you.

🙏Shalom🙏

Alison Ecat @Alicat
20 November, 10:10
Looking forward to it!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
20 November, 07:20
What about Anon island? 😎 meet us there?