Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How about you name him VK?
Memories live on!😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 12:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
odd thing we talkin bout here. VK wanted pics ov everyones doggies while back. i posted nothing.
Vk OG doggie went a few weeks before our dog here went. Wife prayed for a dog with certain characteristics as we knew our other dog was gettin short. i live out in nowhere and this thing showed up on our porch just a bit before our other dog went on. ratty, full of burs and knots, scrawny, and to this day loves grubs and acorns. Prolly best dog i had ever. vet said he was 6-7 months when we got em, and by his condition had been dumped and alone for a while. Now he is fat and mouthy like a husky. seems very similar with tough childhood and all? blue eyes use to feel like he was staring my soul down tho haha. idk if that is a sync but dastin none less. I like the name Vince for his lil one haha
this is my Buddy. he didnt wanna stand haha

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awwh that is a beautiful story as well. He was sent to you just at the right time.
So weird how these things play out isnt't it?
He is precious!
11:52 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
20 November, 11:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
was strangest thing ever. thx Nana