Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How about you name him VK?
Memories live on!😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
20 November, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
here are my male dogs names, I have 15 dogs, so Pnut Pants, Tucker, Haus, Teddy, Chug, Pedro aka tater, I also have had in the past shadow,hobo, brusier, tank, diablo, buddy, romeo, thumper, hootie,ollie,tatonka,spud,bandit,ceasar, since I was old enough to be on my own I have never had only one dog, lol.. there are probably more all have been kept until they have passed.. I don't rehome my dogs ever for any reason.. start your pup on 2 things for that heart murmur, first CoQ10 and second, young at heart by pet well being both all natural, I had a little pom who had CHF and heart murmur with all natural she lived to be 16yrs old. RIP Wee still miss you..

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Helpful info for you doggie from someone else that had doggie heart issues @vincentkennedy
11:44 PM - Nov 20, 2023
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it