Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I have 5 Published Books

Stopped Writing too fight the BS we in now

I am more censored than any big name you can mention

Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

They not letting me back or Joe M the storm is upon us Guy who gave us the great video the Plan to Save the World !

So I don`t know why but we were ground breakers of fighting back and this is our jail

But you know I have never been happier on Anonup than anywhere else

And you know me "Fuk em fight em where ever we can "!

Cool my me
06:52 PM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 November, 11:17
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We love ya Robert and all you bring here to AU! Prayers to you always!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 November, 11:13
Robert is right guys. Even if it is just a stirring blog that proves truths and reveals corruption, we need to scream shit from the corners of the earth.

If you can write, do it. The written word is unbelievably powerful. Spoken words are just as powerful.

It is what made you all slaves openly in broad daylight so think about that. Fight back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 November, 10:46
Yeah, no worries, you're appreciated and loved here. It's their loss. 🙂

Law & Physics @physics171
19 November, 08:06
QSFS, Stellar networks traps the world corrupt, eliminates corruption for Government, Commerce, international trade, anyone funding corruption through anything connected to Stellar and everything is going to be connected to Stellar.
Nothing can stop Stellar, it's a White hat & Galactic Federation operation.

NCSWIC
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 07:55
A badge of honor! Right over the target!

God Bless!!! and Well done!!!

💛

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 November, 07:46
So glad you are here Robert. Just began reading your book. Your contributions are most excellent🔥❣️

Michael Phillips @Crager71
19 November, 06:55
I look forward to reading your post. Thanks for being here. God Bless

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 November, 06:57
In response Michael Phillips to his Publication
Only posting as we have been here fighting this for longer than you can imagine

free copy book on my feed