Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😼 Elon is suing Media Matters:
David Brock is Founder & CEO of Media Matters
his partner, James Alefantis, owns Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria,
the WA DC child trafficking shop in Pizzagate.
James Alefantis is Philippine de Rothschild’s son.
Philippine was in Dallas @ President Kennedy's assassination
along with GHWB & GWB 💥

🇺🇸 Elon Musk
https://twitter.com/elonmu...

🇺🇸 11-17-23 Ariel @ Prolotario1
People all you have to do is look at all the companies
leaving Twitter/X. WHAT DO THEY FEAR IS COMING?
Do you know the implications of what happened today?
You think the political arena is not on their backfoot?
Go listen to Clay Higgins. He knows. This is all leading to one thing.
Gitmo.
You all do not even realize how this just expedited everything.
Can you imagine the fallout on Monday?
Especially after ISO-20022 Activation.
This will cause panic like you have never seen.
Money Laundering will take a massive political hit.
07:16 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
18 November, 08:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Philip(pine) de Rothschild in drag? Apparently, the "elites" pass their perversion on from generation to generation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 November, 01:08 (E)
looks more like Alefantis himself in drag than his mother

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
18 November, 08:55
Oh my gosh! I did not know that the partner was that guy. Thank you for sharing. Makes me more convinced that Elon is a White Hat. I believe he was a sleeper this whole time knowingly getting info on the deepest yuck of California for the white hats. Thanks again for clarifying how explosive this one post was by Elon today. Looks like the spaceX lift was one of two major accomplishments today

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 November, 08:26
When we first found out about "Pizzagate" through the Fall of the Cabal, we had no doubt that these child molesting monsters were operating a child trafficking ring. It is SO OBVIOUS that how could you miss it? Complacency plays a HUGE role in the woke generation. All are not evil but simply are not willing to "rock the boat" by acknowledging the obvious evil here. "Let someone else expose this" or "this doesn't affect me" or "why should I get involved" - just a few of their excuses for NOT GETTING INVOLVED. We can't all be on the front lines of this fight but we can all participate by standing up for the truth and for JUSTICE. We all KNOW that what is happening with these children is EVIL beyond description. WE MUST DO SOMETHING - ANYTHING that we can to put a stop to the horror. Justice must be served - no plea deals or mercy. Pedophiles must be taken out of our world to insure no more children are abused by them. If you cannot sign onto this - you are part of the problem.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 November, 09:08
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Well said Brandy Molina-Z

That’s my family’s excuse …. “It doesn’t affect me so I don’t want to hear it” and then they brush me off

I will “hear” them when the time comes cuz’ #FamilyIsEverything

Godspeed everyone 🙏❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 November, 07:36
Now we are gonna need popcorn.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 November, 07:46
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
It's a case of Elon saying →FAFO‼️‼️‼️💥🍿👊