Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
16 November, 11:06
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
It will be so odd not seeing any posts from you after 11/22. On busy days, I only had to check your posts to quickly catch up and connect with everyone else. Followed you since 2020 on Twitter/AU/X. You were a bright light amidst the chaos of the last few years. AU is special and I could resonate with anons here. Thank you for everything. ๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 November, 11:57
In response God Wins to her Publication
You should have found wego.social what a blast that place was. Koba and VK were the first ones on there... truth.social was already registered in 2018... ๐Ÿง

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 November, 11:24
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I joined Twitter only in early 2020 when I came across Q. Not a social media person. So when Twitter did the mass suspension early 2021, I tried a few sites but then someone mentioned somewhere that VK was on AU. Wego must have felt like AU with Koba and VK there.

17 November, 11:36
So basically, truth.social registered 2018... wego registered and 'running' 2019.. 2021 Jan AU up. Koba let everyone know on wego.. AU was wego sister site.. then truth went live... so my thought (opinion) wego was the test for truth...AU was twitter based test for X.. Koba and VK are very involved in the social media aspect. Glad you found us!... its been a trip to say the least. The 'target' to alert to bots and intruders was BRI'LIANT..as we grew I asked koba to increase from 3 patriots to 6 so that bots could not block patriot accounts for 24 hours after it did happen... koba went to 6 ๐Ÿ˜‰

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 November, 12:48
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Knew bits and pieces. Very interesting indeed. Yes, love the 'target' for bots - kept them in check. AU was (still is) so refreshing from the old vicious twitter. So grateful to everyone that brought us this far. ๐Ÿ’–

18 November, 01:20
We proved that we the people can handle our social media better than AI..๐Ÿ˜‰

Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God Wins, click on at the bottom under it