Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
It will be so odd not seeing any posts from you after 11/22. On busy days, I only had to check your posts to quickly catch up and connect with everyone else. Followed you since 2020 on Twitter/AU/X. You were a bright light amidst the chaos of the last few years. AU is special and I could resonate with anons here. Thank you for everything. 💖
11:06 PM - Nov 16, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 November, 11:57
In response God Wins to her Publication
You should have found wego.social what a blast that place was. Koba and VK were the first ones on there... truth.social was already registered in 2018... 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
17 November, 11:24
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I joined Twitter only in early 2020 when I came across Q. Not a social media person. So when Twitter did the mass suspension early 2021, I tried a few sites but then someone mentioned somewhere that VK was on AU. Wego must have felt like AU with Koba and VK there.