Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Well VK, it's been awhile since I've seen u around...only reposts of ur quick visits. I enjoyed keeping up with u, till u left. It was thru ur accts that I was able to get to ur stuff and have kept a very small circle of sources that includes u, Juan, POTUS, and a very few others. In doing that I've stayed pretty much correct in my assessments with my own discernment since uve been gone. I AM sorry to see u go and wish u happy travels and God Speed. I was nearly dead in May '22 and had to use a wheelchair when I joined AU and TS, and now am strong, Hopeful, and have a foxhole full of patriots who have seemingly grown to Love me. I Love them all, and u VK. It really meant alot to me to see ur "Likes" on the few occasions u Liked my words, which is all I ever came here to share. It's been my words, Truth, and Love I came here to share, and u inspired me to prepare in the ways I have to face whatever comes this way. Be well VK, Take Care, and Be Loved again wherever u go sir. o7, ๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿค๐ŸŽฏ
09:45 AM - Nov 17, 2023
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
20 November, 11:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
17 November, 01:00
๐Ÿ’—

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
17 November, 12:42
LOVE

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 November, 11:51
โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

17 November, 12:10
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Hi Pip!! Hope ur doing well my dear!! Stay up...it won't be long now, everything must happen under Faux Buydin admin. We have one year...and then forever after We Will Live in Truth and Love! I Love U Pip!!! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿค“

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 November, 10:32
โ™ฅ๏ธ

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 November, 10:14
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฅ

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 November, 10:08
GM Victor! Nice to see ya!

17 November, 10:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hi Mare!! ๐Ÿค“
I've been preparing for the time after this time...im playing music and recording again, exercising, working out, cycling and praying fervently. It leaves me lil time to sit here as I AM now. I've kept the goal that brought me here in May '22...to share my thoughts, my Love, and my music. I'm getting nearer to my top form and May have a ways still to go, but I just finished Machine Gun by Jimi Hendrix from the LIVE version on Jan 1st 1970...and that has shown me I'm getting closer to where I strive to be as a musician. However, it HAS kept me from spending as much time here. I do miss my Loved Ones here and Hope to not be forgotten when reunions begin after these days have passed. I've still much to give and only because I've taken this time to grow strong and healthy. U are one of the sweetest patriot sisters I now have Mare, know that I Love U and stand at the ready to fight beside U and defend u and urs!
God and I have an understanding, I must and will fulfill. ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿค๐ŸŽฏ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 November, 10:06
Beautiful Victor! โค๏ธ You expressed alot of my feelings there also! Love to You and Well said! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

17 November, 10:59
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank u my dear!! I AM still here and come everyday, but usually don't see those i know...only new names sharing things we learned several years ago. It must be the new squad to the team of anons who have grown so close and strong together!! In future days when we have opportunity to regroup in person, perhaps on anon island...I will be there and Hope to see u and everyone else I Truely Love!! Be well Beverly and I want u to know I Love u as a sister and a patriot who has given me a chance to Love even more everyday! I Truely have only Love to give and as such I give it all away everyday as God and I have agreed is my task. God has blocked my exit now several times as if He wishes for me to be here for the rest of this operation, Thankfully, and I intend to play music for ALL u Lovely Earthwomen and every one of these Patriotic Men who Love and Honor their Ladies and children, planet, and more specifically, this beautiful land we call Home. Enjoy my dear!! ๐Ÿค“
๐ŸŒด๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐ŸŽฏ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 November, 10:02
100% agree. VK has always been my main patriot. When I got kicked off Twitter he was the one I searched other sites for. When I found AU and found him here I was thrilled. AU is home, with many astounding God and country loving patriots, all working towards a common goal of freedom and saving our country and the world from the satanic globalist agenda. Spreading truth and supporting one another. ๐Ÿ˜‡

17 November, 11:11
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Hello Carol! Yeah I used to go on Twitter thru VKs acct and always Loved Him and what He shared. When He left I saw it was time I buckle down and by that time had grown strong enuff to do what it is I do now, between exercise, working out, and cycling, and now playing and recording again, leaves me lil time to be online. I do Hope everyone here has been preparing for the time after this time, it was VKs most Valuable lesson!!!
Not just with food and water, but internally and physically! We must be strong to endure what we must, and to be any help at all in the new paradigm we will enter, where Truth is Free and Love is abundant. Health is key to our collective happy futures. And God has kept me from departing before I do something or another, so I go and do and give all my Love all the while. God granted me extensions on multiple occasions now and I'm beginning to Believe He Loves me. That is relatively new for me. So I give my Love away everyday and only pray for one more.๐ŸŒด๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿค

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 November, 09:50
Love this! Love ya Victor!

17 November, 10:35
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I Love U Too My Royal Raven! ๐Ÿค“
๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿค๐ŸŽฏ