Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 09:43
Hey all, will be setting up a giveaway here on AU for a 12inch Tesseract saved the best one for here.
Love ya all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 November, 09:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well VK, it's been awhile since I've seen u around...only reposts of ur quick visits. I enjoyed keeping up with u, till u left. It was thru ur accts that I was able to get to ur stuff and have kept a very small circle of sources that includes u, Juan, POTUS, and a very few others. In doing that I've stayed pretty much correct in my assessments with my own discernment since uve been gone. I AM sorry to see u go and wish u happy travels and God Speed. I was nearly dead in May '22 and had to use a wheelchair when I joined AU and TS, and now am strong, Hopeful, and have a foxhole full of patriots who have seemingly grown to Love me. I Love them all, and u VK. It really meant alot to me to see ur "Likes" on the few occasions u Liked my words, which is all I ever came here to share. It's been my words, Truth, and Love I came here to share, and u inspired me to prepare in the ways I have to face whatever comes this way. Be well VK, Take Care, and Be Loved again wherever u go sir. o7, 🎸🤍🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Tierney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tierney Pearce, click on at the bottom under it