Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
12 November, 05:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We Asperger's are easily taken in. I hope you didn't fall for the free session with the licensed the rapist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
12 November, 05:51
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Beat you. 33. It says I'm a closet Autistic Freemason!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
11 November, 03:20
Interesting.

connie wright @cowri
11 November, 03:20
27 out of possible 50 :(

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 November, 01:46
I'm autistic as well Martin. Great test.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
11 November, 01:39
I lived with an autistic brother. He could function well sometimes but mostly not well. He went into schizophrenia in his 20s. My dad had tendencies for sure and my sister says she thinks she is autistic. They are super good with numbers - genius. I scored 17. When people around you are odd in public you have to make up for it by being funny, or quick to change the subject. It is a learned skill. I have lots of children in my classes lately who are on the spectrum.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
11 November, 01:33

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 November, 01:19
I always score low on tests... 😜

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 01:13 (E)
17/50
I wasn't sure what my score would be. Since on more than 1/2 of the questions I felt. 'It depends on the situation. I could answer any which way! " LOL

I look forward to having my son take this when he gets home. He has never been labeled autistic but he and I suspect that he is on the "spectrum."

My son scored a 29.

Pink Totter @Totter
11 November, 01:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Sync, same score and same thoughts while answering the questions!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 November, 01:09
Just made It to question 11 or so then gave up😂

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 November, 01:07
How about that...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
11 November, 12:57
Most all my life. The difficult part? Dealing with the interpersonal zones. The internet and the apps, amplified the effects You are quite articulate. 😊 Noticed. Thanks for talking about it.