Godly Man @WWCUE
Once, when I was young, I cowered to the brutality of a bully. That hurt me so bad, mentally, that I couldn’t take it. Walking around knowing someone put me in submission by physical threat. IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN!

Yea, I got a black eye once or twice, but cowering to bullies never goes away. If you stand up to the bully they’ll go away.

You cower to the government everyday. Why? You scared? Stand up to them.
03:47 AM - Nov 08, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
09 November, 12:04
In response Godly Man to his Publication
He didn't have any bullies in St Xavier high school he went to. Same school Vivek Ramaswamy graduated from. They don't really tolerate that but because of all the bullying in grade school he was known as the boy who didn't talk he did hang with kids from his grade school so he had some friends.
In college my brother took him under his wing we all worked at the same place and made him communicate with the people around him. After a few days he just had to give him the "look" for him to know he needs to give a proper response. He met some great kids in college including hanging with his 2 male cousins all at the same college.
He was harassed by someone at a bar one night and ended up punching him in the face. We heard the story second hand and went to my son to get all the details. We were both so excited to hear he stood up for himself. One of his buddies saw it happening and rushed over for backup but he didn't need it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 November, 09:06
The only way to stop a bully is a swift punch in the face.

After 4 months of bullying at 9 years old, I discovered this valuable lesson - and gave it to the bully - before the entire student body after school one afternoon.

She never came near me again, and, although I never saw the significance at the time, 3 of her gang gravitated into my small circle of friends too. They perceived me to be a stronger protector than the bully. I just treated them the same as my other friends no better no worse.

Humans are weak and strong and the weak want to be near the strong...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
09 November, 12:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
True. 👍

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
08 November, 12:21
Unbeknownst to me my son was bullied by 2 kids one twice his size starting in 2nd grade. He told me about them and I asked if he wanted me to do something and he said yes to one of them. Went up to the kid in line getting ready to march to class. Told him I was John's mother and if he doesn't stop I will 1st call the principal 2nd I will call the police and 3rd call his parents. I then asked if he understood and he said yes. He didn't return to school the next year.

End of 4th grade I looked at my son and thought he's clearly depressed. I badgered him until he told me why. The second kid twice his size was still bullying him every day. I told the family and they did what they could to help. Went to the principal numerous times and my brother who had 2 sons there 1 & 2 years older went to his defense. My daughter 2 years younger punched the kid and she's tiny. It didn't stop all the way but he knew he had so many on his side it helped a lot. He's now a computer engineer and doing wel

Godly Man @WWCUE
09 November, 12:40
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Sorry to hear that happened to him. It’s devastating, mentally to go go through that.