Godly Man @WWCUE
08 November, 03:47 (E)
Once, when I was young, I cowered to the brutality of a bully. That hurt me so bad, mentally, that I couldn’t take it. Walking around knowing someone put me in submission by physical threat. IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN!

Yea, I got a black eye once or twice, but cowering to bullies never goes away. If you stand up to the bully they’ll go away.

You cower to the government everyday. Why? You scared? Stand up to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
Unbeknownst to me my son was bullied by 2 kids one twice his size starting in 2nd grade. He told me about them and I asked if he wanted me to do something and he said yes to one of them. Went up to the kid in line getting ready to march to class. Told him I was John's mother and if he doesn't stop I will 1st call the principal 2nd I will call the police and 3rd call his parents. I then asked if he understood and he said yes. He didn't return to school the next year.

End of 4th grade I looked at my son and thought he's clearly depressed. I badgered him until he told me why. The second kid twice his size was still bullying him every day. I told the family and they did what they could to help. Went to the principal numerous times and my brother who had 2 sons there 1 & 2 years older went to his defense. My daughter 2 years younger punched the kid and she's tiny. It didn't stop all the way but he knew he had so many on his side it helped a lot. He's now a computer engineer and doing wel
12:21 PM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
09 November, 12:40
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
Sorry to hear that happened to him. It’s devastating, mentally to go go through that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396