Godly Man @WWCUE
08 November, 03:47 (E)
Once, when I was young, I cowered to the brutality of a bully. That hurt me so bad, mentally, that I couldn’t take it. Walking around knowing someone put me in submission by physical threat. IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN!

Yea, I got a black eye once or twice, but cowering to bullies never goes away. If you stand up to the bully they’ll go away.

You cower to the government everyday. Why? You scared? Stand up to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 November, 09:06
In response Godly Man to his Publication
The only way to stop a bully is a swift punch in the face.

After 4 months of bullying at 9 years old, I discovered this valuable lesson - and gave it to the bully - before the entire student body after school one afternoon.

She never came near me again, and, although I never saw the significance at the time, 3 of her gang gravitated into my small circle of friends too. They perceived me to be a stronger protector than the bully. I just treated them the same as my other friends no better no worse.

Humans are weak and strong and the weak want to be near the strong...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it