Godly Man @WWCUE
08 November, 03:47 (E)
Once, when I was young, I cowered to the brutality of a bully. That hurt me so bad, mentally, that I couldn’t take it. Walking around knowing someone put me in submission by physical threat. IT NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN!

Yea, I got a black eye once or twice, but cowering to bullies never goes away. If you stand up to the bully they’ll go away.

You cower to the government everyday. Why? You scared? Stand up to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
He didn't have any bullies in St Xavier high school he went to. Same school Vivek Ramaswamy graduated from. They don't really tolerate that but because of all the bullying in grade school he was known as the boy who didn't talk he did hang with kids from his grade school so he had some friends.
In college my brother took him under his wing we all worked at the same place and made him communicate with the people around him. After a few days he just had to give him the "look" for him to know he needs to give a proper response. He met some great kids in college including hanging with his 2 male cousins all at the same college.
He was harassed by someone at a bar one night and ended up punching him in the face. We heard the story second hand and went to my son to get all the details. We were both so excited to hear he stood up for himself. One of his buddies saw it happening and rushed over for backup but he didn't need it.
12:04 PM - Nov 09, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Schoewe, click on at the bottom under it