Ice Kates @IceKates
Ready for round 1 of good news :)

Lil sis had her appointment and her skin cancer samples were negative for cancer. The lump in her breast the doc is pretty sure it's a cyst and labs will confirm it to be unharmful.

Dave and I are preparing for takeoff to his appointment and I am confident that God's plans for him do not include cancer. We will let you know this afternoon. Thank you Heavenly Father πŸ™

As for me I am trying to make stuff for a Christmas festival for extra cha ching and trying to stay positive :)
Today I am meeting several ladies to sell some jewels :)
Later this week I am making about 100 Katydid Beeswax Wraps :)
12:46 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
08 November, 08:10
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Praise our Almighty Heavenly Creator, who wants us to be close, free, healthy, happy, loving and peaceful

#FamilyIsEverything
#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife
#FatherSonHolySpirit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 November, 02:39
God is so good and He hears our prayers. So happy for your familyβ£οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 November, 02:29
πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ keep up the God vibes 🎼🎼🎼

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 November, 02:20
Beautiful! Continued prayers...God is so good! πŸ€πŸ™

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 November, 02:15
So happy to hear your sisters' results were negative! Praying for Dave πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 November, 02:15 (E)
Get news Ice Kates, hope your husband gets positive news as well!
I have also been busy making things for family for Christmas, 16 sets of pillowcases, Beauty bags for shampoo, etc. and a quilt for my son. I have to stay busy, otherwise I'd go crazy with all this stuff!! Hope all goes well.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 November, 11:15
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It is therapy for sure. Today I am boxing 100 mini dream catchers. Some are glow-n-dark which are getting a fresh spritz of glow and glitter before boxing. Later this week 100 or 150 beeswax wraps. I am thinking about starting embroidery again like my teenage years.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 November, 02:12
Praying!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
07 November, 02:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
07 November, 02:06
Wonderful news about your Lil sis. Saying prayers for you and your family. You are strong.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
07 November, 01:57
πŸ™Œ πŸ™πŸ•Š

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 November, 01:53 (E)
What is a "Katydid beeswax wrap" ? Congrats on the good news, hoping and praying for more good news for your family

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
07 November, 01:26
Thank you Lord for blessings and healings in Ice Kate’s family. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 November, 12:53
πŸ˜ŠπŸ™β€οΈ

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 November, 12:51
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 November, 12:52
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Thank you sweet SusieQ πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’ž