Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 November, 12:46
Ready for round 1 of good news :)

Lil sis had her appointment and her skin cancer samples were negative for cancer. The lump in her breast the doc is pretty sure it's a cyst and labs will confirm it to be unharmful.

Dave and I are preparing for takeoff to his appointment and I am confident that God's plans for him do not include cancer. We will let you know this afternoon. Thank you Heavenly Father 🙏

As for me I am trying to make stuff for a Christmas festival for extra cha ching and trying to stay positive :)
Today I am meeting several ladies to sell some jewels :)
Later this week I am making about 100 Katydid Beeswax Wraps :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 November, 02:15 (E)
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Get news Ice Kates, hope your husband gets positive news as well!
I have also been busy making things for family for Christmas, 16 sets of pillowcases, Beauty bags for shampoo, etc. and a quilt for my son. I have to stay busy, otherwise I'd go crazy with all this stuff!! Hope all goes well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
It is therapy for sure. Today I am boxing 100 mini dream catchers. Some are glow-n-dark which are getting a fresh spritz of glow and glitter before boxing. Later this week 100 or 150 beeswax wraps. I am thinking about starting embroidery again like my teenage years.
11:15 AM - Nov 08, 2023
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it