Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 The other day, a close friend I'd known for decades, passed.
He & I fell out over Covid.

He was horrified I wouldn't take the jab or wear masks.
He became so furious at me I was shocked.
He called me "a threat to Humanity" for not getting jabbed.
That was 3 years ago & this was a very dear friend.

He was jabbed & boosted & died from Cancer that he didn't have
BEFORE he was jabbed.

I know too many people now who were jabbed & afterward
got "spontaneous" Cancer & also their animals πŸ˜”πŸ’”

πŸ•Š May flights of angels sing my friend to his rest
& all our family & friends who couldn't hear us
even though we tried πŸΈπŸ’š
12:19 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 November, 12:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
07 November, 12:09
My best friend passed this year. She was super jabbed. She had the covid, flu, shingles, and everyone she could get. She was a super person. I have missed her, I opened the door, but I couldn't get her to walk through the door.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 November, 12:08
It must feel like a double loss.πŸ’”. So sorry Kat and I do empathize. I had a friend who wouldn’t speak to me after I warned her and she called me a Q quack…well guilty as charged. I don’t know a single person not affected by this covid insanity. I pray that those in denial wake up soon. πŸ™β€οΈ

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 November, 11:22
Trying to trust the plan but when you hear stories like this it's very hard to do. We still hear commercials constantly about getting the vaccine so if this is known by the military then why doesn't the military step in and put a stop to this why is it still being allowed? When enough people get the job and die off who's going to protect us then?
With mandatory vaccines in our military, they won't be around and pretty much every other government agency there won't be anybody left but a few of us hillbillies.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
07 November, 12:57
In response James Dean to his Publication
Maybe it’s actually a cure for the vaccinated under the guise of a Covid vax.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 November, 05:24
In response James Dean to his Publication
Everything has a shelf life--the words *soon
and *trust the plan and *watching a movie will
be dealt with one way or another with the passing of time

robert parrish @pfarm12
07 November, 05:03
Attitude means everything
I stopped going to the doctor years ago, left it all up to the Father. That was 14 years ago and I have never been more healthy.
Sorry about your friend

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 November, 12:02 (E)
Dear Kat,
I'm sorry for your loss and it's much harder when we aren't in touch any more because of the vax paranoia. It seems most of the time, the v'd were so angry at us that they refused to have anything to do with us. Heartbreaking especially when we tried to help.
But today I finally contacted a few people that I had stopped talking to, because it was too hard to 'bite my tongue'
It was good to know that even though they do have health issues from the poison, they're coping.
Change of subject, please: A couple I know had a baby and both mother and father were v'd. She was v'd during the pregnancy.
The baby has completely black eyes, no whites.
I saw 'black-eyed babies or children' years before Covid but it was considered false, a hoax. Wonder if anyone else has noticed?

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
06 November, 05:03 (E)
I can't tell you how many people I know personally including family who have died from these jabs. The past 2 years have been a very dark time for me . May the healing technologies be released asap to help so many of us--jabbed and un-jabbed. Prayers for you suffering this loss.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 November, 04:50
I have a hard time w the "popcorn & movie" bit, people are dyin.
Sorry for your loss.
Sorry for those with cancer bloomin.
Dealing with my wife's cancer (no jab), cant deal wih standard drs & protocols or insurance, there's so much hope for the future.

God bless you frenz.
WWG1WGA
#savethechidren

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 November, 04:56
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
😻 Awww I'm so sorry, Blaine.
I wish the future was here now
for your wife & so many.

I take heart that the turnaround
will be FAST
as President Trump has promised πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸ’•

There is so much miraculous waiting in the wings
Healing, Abundance, Freedom, Peace β€”
but I thank God 24/7
that QTeam are demolishing
the prison & the demons
& I trust the Plan πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸͺ–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
07 November, 11:55
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Enjoy the show is wearing on me. Dad (no jab) metastatic prostate cancer in his spine, ribs, hip and shoulder. Fractured spine waiting for surgery approval. Following FloridaSharkman cancer protocol on Truth Social. Also check Contrabandcures.com

Ange Love @LoveM
06 November, 04:07
Sorry for your loss of a great friendship :(

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 November, 03:52 (E)
Kat, may God rest your friend's precious soul. So sorry he died under such awful circumstances.

Those responsible for the Covid scamdemic need to be held accountable for Crimes Against Humanity. So many of us have damaged relationships with friends and family due to our differing views on Covid. I pray the truth comes out and that there will be healing for those harmed in any way.

I personally know 3 people who were diagnosed with cancer in the past 2 years, 2 others that had to have their gallbladders removed, at least 2 who died suddenly as a result of the jabs, and 1 that was murdered by the CDC deadly hospital protocols.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 November, 03:36
So sorry, Kat. (And three friends of mine died this year, and another person at work "died suddenly." All with full lives still left to live, gone now.)

Evil Elf @Evilelf
06 November, 03:21
My wife and several others I know have a bad cough. They've had it for weeks.. They are jabbed and boosted..

06 November, 03:24
In response Evil Elf to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’• I'm so sorry. I understand.

I was just saying to a friend the other day,
it's amazing that people who got jabbed
AND boosted AND "got covid"
say, "Thank goodness I was jabbed."

How do they reason that out? πŸ™ƒ

I've never been jabbed & never been sick‼️

Tracey Weller @Tweller
07 November, 04:54
In response Evil Elf to his Publication
That is happening with family members of mine as well. Terrible cough and sick for weeks because of flu and Covid vaccines

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 November, 03:19 (E)
πŸ’”πŸ˜’ My deepest heartfelt condolences for your loss, Kat. I know how it feels as my younger Sister passed Feb. 1st, this year, from complications (ventilated too) of the last booster & flu shot. She too exclaimed i was a f--king idiot for not getting vxed & flu shots and we were estranged ever since this Covid plandemic began. In fact I am the only one in my 'family' who did not get vaxed, and they all have quit communicating with me. All of them wore masks 😷 and STILL had covid flu, colds several times and recovered... my little sis' passing may have alerted them ...WHO knows?... I also sent them this post in 'For The People' ...in prayer for ALL πŸ™

https://forthepeople.space...

arba happihr @arba
06 November, 03:53
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you for this awesome link. Everyone should give it a quick look

06 November, 04:52
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Ty for the link, Margical.
I love that site
& am so honored to be posted there πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

I am so so sorry for your loss
& understand your frustration with your family.
It's beyond comprehension &, imo, it's FEAR.

Their FEAR is so great
they cannot CONTEMPLATE anything else
other than the MSM MK ULTRA
even save their own lives πŸ’”

God bless all Divine souls
especially those who still sleep πŸ’•πŸŒΈπŸ•Š

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 November, 03:16
So Sorry For Your Loss Kate! Good Friends are hard to find!
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

06 November, 03:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
It was a heart crusher but also a SHOCK.

The FEAR in his mind was something
I could never have imagined πŸ’•

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 November, 03:14
Brother = Sudden death heartattack
and Aunt = Turbo Cancer!

06 November, 03:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”

I understand & I'm so sorry πŸ˜”πŸŒ·πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸŒΈ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 November, 03:04
😭
Amen

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
06 November, 02:16
O: BTW: I AM looking forward to the MedBeds & hope to be sooner than later.
On the contrary: My Family won't hear of it! They think it's NOT of God.
EXPLAIN that ??
Hopefully, by my Glowing Outcome, I hope to SHOW them: It's of God! Safe & Transforming.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
06 November, 02:13
I'm sorry for your loss of a Good Friend. Sadly, I can say 'ditto'. My Bro died Suddenly in July, & now my bro in law is in Hospice. Both had all the jabs & updates. My ENTIRE family believe I'm a hindrance to society b/c I REFUSE to play the game. Very Out-Spoken, I AM.

06 November, 03:15
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I'm so sorry, Sunny, my God.
Your brothers β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜”

But I COMPLETELY understand.
It's so hard to see people NOT EVEN CONSIDER
ANY alternative ways of thinking.

I grieve the losses
but am focused on the BEST TO COME
& the miraculous HEALING
& DIVINE RESTORATION for Earth, Humanity,
Solar System β€” ALL πŸ™πŸ»

THAT is OUR reality & Anons hope
& QTeam & Q+ hopes as many as can
will join us for the brave,
beautiful & miraculous new 😻🌸🌎🌻🐬

#Freedom

Tracey Weller @Tweller
06 November, 01:47
😒 so sad to hear stories like this. I am praying so hardπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β™₯️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 November, 01:24
Am so so sorry for your loss Kat 😒
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 November, 12:59
I am really sorry Kat. I'm always worried about those of us who got really sick and almost died. Some days my pain is really bad. I wish I felt the way I did prior to being sick. Praying all the time for this nightmare to be over.

06 November, 01:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President Trump makes sure
to encourage us every single rally.

Last week in Houston he said,

"WE HAVE MEDICINES THAT MAKE YOU BETTER.
We have incredible space age drugs today
that are incredible."

He also talks about his Uncle,
Physicist & MIT professor, John G. Trump,
who, as Anons know, worked with Tesla,
& they designed Time Travel machines
in full operation under Cheyenne Mt & CERN,
& who passed Tesla's technology onto DJT
who passed it onto QTeam & Elon
& that includes Med Beds & other
healing methods.

When the CiC says The Best Is Yet To Come
He MEANS it.

Pray we can all hold on for the CELEBRATION
& Divine Healing & Restoration
to our Celestial Blueprint bodies πŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸŒΈ

Med Beds, Frequencies, Sound, Music, Crystals,
Pristine Earth, waters, air, ground... 🌹

Cam Mac @campmac111
06 November, 12:57
So sorry for the loss Kat and for your hard experience beforehand.
Such a beautiful prayer, I bind my similar prayers to it and, may I add, for all good souls and their loved ones who fell prey to evil in any of its forms. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

06 November, 01:04
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
Ty you so much, Cam πŸ™πŸ»

That is my favorite line from Hamlet.
Horatio says it
while holding a dying Hamlet in his arms.

β€œNow cracks a noble heart.
Good night, sweet prince,
πŸ•Š and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
Act 5, Scene 2

It is a custom that when
someone in the theatre passes,
we say those lines for them.

My friend was an actor 🎭❀️

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

06 November, 12:50
In response Gayle Wildman to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ» Ty Gayle 😻 And for all of us ❀️🌹🌸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 November, 12:28
same as my next door neighbor. He criticized me when I begged him not to get the jab. He literally died while getting his email and trach cans. He fell over dead on the spot.

It was very traumatic because we saw another neighbor give CPR and I called 911 to beg them to hurry, and an officer rushed to my house and ran to try to revive him, and I held his wife while she cried and begged him to come back to her.

and this is just one story. there are more.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 November, 01:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My Preacher pushed the vax in church and I begged people not to get it. 3 members died in months after getting it. one of them had a massive stroke in front of her cjassroom of special ed kids and died from blood clot in brain hrs later. My Dad died after getting his. My neighbor got blood clots in her lungs, her brother died. I could add more as well.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 November, 01:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ˜’πŸ™β€οΈ