Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 November, 12:19
😻 The other day, a close friend I'd known for decades, passed.
He & I fell out over Covid.

He was horrified I wouldn't take the jab or wear masks.
He became so furious at me I was shocked.
He called me "a threat to Humanity" for not getting jabbed.
That was 3 years ago & this was a very dear friend.

He was jabbed & boosted & died from Cancer that he didn't have
BEFORE he was jabbed.

I know too many people now who were jabbed & afterward
got "spontaneous" Cancer & also their animals πŸ˜”πŸ’”

πŸ•Š May flights of angels sing my friend to his rest
& all our family & friends who couldn't hear us
even though we tried πŸΈπŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 November, 12:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
same as my next door neighbor. He criticized me when I begged him not to get the jab. He literally died while getting his email and trach cans. He fell over dead on the spot.

It was very traumatic because we saw another neighbor give CPR and I called 911 to beg them to hurry, and an officer rushed to my house and ran to try to revive him, and I held his wife while she cried and begged him to come back to her.

and this is just one story. there are more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
My Preacher pushed the vax in church and I begged people not to get it. 3 members died in months after getting it. one of them had a massive stroke in front of her cjassroom of special ed kids and died from blood clot in brain hrs later. My Dad died after getting his. My neighbor got blood clots in her lungs, her brother died. I could add more as well.
01:28 PM - Nov 06, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 November, 03:16
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

so sorry for your loss πŸ’—