Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 November, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Soups?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 November, 03:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Idk but most everything I find in stores now has bioengineered ingredients, campbell's soups do.
Only brand of crackers I have found that dont are Walmart or Kroger brands and they probably lie.
I can make home made crackers tho.
Checking Mayo next trip to the store because the brands I have here already do.
We can make mayo tho if we can get good ingredients.
Most frozen and canned biscuits contain it.
Most bread, hell most of the store.

WE HAVE GOT TO BAN TOGETHER AND COMPLAIN EVERY DAMN TIME WE GO TO THESE STORES AND STOP BUYING THE SHIT!
All it would take would be 2 or 3 months of no one in America buying products that contain it to stop this shit.

We the People HAVE GOT TO REALIZE AND USE OUR POWER!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
It would be very helpful to start a list of food items that we can trust.
03:11 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 November, 06:24
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Foods you can trust? Start with non-gmo seeds and grow your own. That’s about it.

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 November, 04:20

05 November, 03:14
We should demand that stores provide a list at the damn door!

We need to do more on social media to protest Walmart, and other big box stores on it as well.
It was pretty darn effective with Bud lite and Target for a while.
Sure as hell got into their pockets.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 November, 04:48
Seriously. I bet if they put all the NON-Bioengineered food items in one place...it would take up less than one aisle. Sad!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
05 November, 05:28