Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 November, 10:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Soups?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 03:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Idk but most everything I find in stores now has bioengineered ingredients, campbell's soups do.
Only brand of crackers I have found that dont are Walmart or Kroger brands and they probably lie.
I can make home made crackers tho.
Checking Mayo next trip to the store because the brands I have here already do.
We can make mayo tho if we can get good ingredients.
Most frozen and canned biscuits contain it.
Most bread, hell most of the store.

WE HAVE GOT TO BAN TOGETHER AND COMPLAIN EVERY DAMN TIME WE GO TO THESE STORES AND STOP BUYING THE SHIT!
All it would take would be 2 or 3 months of no one in America buying products that contain it to stop this shit.

We the People HAVE GOT TO REALIZE AND USE OUR POWER!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
05 November, 03:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It would be very helpful to start a list of food items that we can trust.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
Foods you can trust? Start with non-gmo seeds and grow your own. That’s about it.
06:24 PM - Nov 05, 2023
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it