Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 November, 12:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Of course. It's in everything. FDA is most useless, dangerous agency on planet, next to CDC, WEF, WHO... 3 letter should no longer exist. All unconstitutional and protecting their globalist masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 November, 12:04
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
It is terrible what they have put in our food on purpose.
Bill Gates companies should be immediately disolved along with any others forcing this crap in our food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 November, 10:22
Soups?

05 November, 03:01
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Idk but most everything I find in stores now has bioengineered ingredients, campbell's soups do.
Only brand of crackers I have found that dont are Walmart or Kroger brands and they probably lie.
I can make home made crackers tho.
Checking Mayo next trip to the store because the brands I have here already do.
We can make mayo tho if we can get good ingredients.
Most frozen and canned biscuits contain it.
Most bread, hell most of the store.

WE HAVE GOT TO BAN TOGETHER AND COMPLAIN EVERY DAMN TIME WE GO TO THESE STORES AND STOP BUYING THE SHIT!
All it would take would be 2 or 3 months of no one in America buying products that contain it to stop this shit.

We the People HAVE GOT TO REALIZE AND USE OUR POWER!

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 November, 04:34 (E)
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
just got rid of all my Progresso products, including soups because all have "bioengineered food products" aka GMOs. however, I saw a can of Progresso minestrone that claimed to be free of GMOs etc.
Just like Bud Light, loss of sales alone, might convince them not to join with WEF and Bill Gates, the De-pop buddies.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 November, 10:15
It’s in most everything it seems, even our drinking water…..
Childhood vaccines as well…mothers breast milk….
https://www.thelastamerica...

05 November, 03:02
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
NANA has not been drinking tap water for years and I would also be careful on the bottled water.
I only drink distilled water or water thro home filters.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 November, 10:06
Been wondering if an abundance of lawsuits against the food industry will be the driving force in not only exposing it but also cleaning it up. 🧐

arba happihr @arba
05 November, 09:28
Aloha
No wonder when I ate there my face broke out with sore bumps
So many poisons

05 November, 03:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Almost all restaurants whether fast food or dine in have breads and other foods that are made with products that contain bioengineered ingredients.

I make the waiter go ask the manager if any of their food contain it, if it is listed on an of their ingredient labels and if they dont know I insist that the file a complaint with corporate.

Same at Walmart and other stores, take back all the products you find in your cabinets and demand a refund because of the poisons.