Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 November, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.
12:48 AM - Nov 04, 2023 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 08:31
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
How is your best friend's dad?
I pray you have some good news. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 January, 04:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes he is home and completely well. Thanks for asking.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 January, 03:27
Damn military and VA are deeply corrput. Trump said it himself on military. Get him out of there if you can. they WILL kill him. Only takes one shot of something or something in his IV.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
10 January, 03:07
Get him out of there

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 January, 02:46
Never go to hospital. Period.

Mellissa @Mellissa
10 January, 02:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
But we can't continue to live like this!!! We need REAL solutions and to get rid of the entire government!! Enough is enough already!!!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
10 January, 02:44
❤️🙏❤️

Myra Raney @myralynnr
10 January, 02:29
NOOOO!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 November, 08:33 (E)
🙏 I pray that his daughter has gotten him out of that hospital and he is on the road to recovery.

DJ_STL @DJ_STL
05 November, 06:08
I cannot believe they are still getting away with these crimes. Please God, protect this man. I will keep him and his daughter in my heart and in my prayers. 🙏

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
05 November, 10:07 (E)
In response DJ_STL to her Publication
Thank you. She told me today they did another Covid test and say he still has Covid. They also say he’s having acute liver disease from the dye in the angiogram they gave him. he already had issues. I asked because I couldn’t imagine why just one angiogram would do that, then I’m wondering why they would give someone with kidney issues an angiogram because it has to be something known that it would do that. That was in the hospital before he got to the VA by the way. They just out here trying to kill old people.

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 November, 06:31
We're still doing this "asymptomatic" shit???

Three years later...well, yeah, he's worth $39k to the hospital if he dies there.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 07:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Exactly! My friend was like asymptomatic my ass. My friend was having none of it either. She won’t leave his side. She’s so afraid they will try to give him remdesiver. I’m just glad she’s awake enough to know all of this, so she won’t lose him. The VA hospital sucks anyway.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 06:25
🙏 Dear God Almighty put a hedge of protection over this man and his daughter. Bless them with strength, wisdom, discernment, love, and support. Restore the father's health. Allowing him to return home safe, sound and quickly. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 07:38 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks for the prayers. At least she’s awaken enough to know what’s going on. She was already so worried with the stroke and upcoming surgery and then all of this. Plus, her daughter just had twins almost a month ago that have been in ICU since. They are doing really great. They just came early and we’re so small. Their mom’s health was in jeopardy otherwise.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 November, 01:08
Good that she can stay with him. In the early days of the "plandemic", spouses and family were barred from the hospital. No eyewitnesses and no advocacy for patient care. Rules were changed to allow for the cruel isolation of the patient. She should continue to refuse that drug. It kills the kidneys and everything falls apart after that.
I wish them strength to get through this and hope for a positive outcome.
🌺🐸 🙏💚

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 06:36
That is exactly how a hospital killed my neighbor. They didn't allow her family to visit for nearly a month as Remdesivir and a ventilator caused her decline. They were allowed to visit once she was days from death. The medical staff was very secretive about what was going on inside the hospital. The family requested Ivermectin be used but the doctors refused claiming it wasn't proven safe! I can't believe hospitals are still administering Remdesivir.

🔥BEWARE the drug companies have rebranded Remdesivir as VEKLURY🔥 The range of advised situations to administer is WIDE:

😱"VEKLURY is indicated for the treatment of COVID-19 in adults and pediatric patients (≥28 days old and weighing ≥3 kg), who are:
Hospitalized, or Not hospitalized, have mild-to-moderate COVID-19, and are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death."😱

NO ONE SHOULD EVER TAKE REMDESIVIR (Veklury) EVER!

https://www.vekluryhcp.com...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 07:45
Oh yeah, there’s no way she’s going to leave and she’s not gonna let them give it to him either. Apparently from another friend he already has kidney problems. Trust me her and her brother will yank him out of that hospital and take him home so fast if they try anything, they will have our whole group of friends up there if necessary and we aren’t playing. If you end up here in about a standoff in a Oklahoma VA hospital, it’s probably us lol