Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
10 January, 02:53
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
So not funny as we all know! I lost a dear friend to this. Without his permission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 January, 04:21
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
These jokers will face military tribunals and the punishment will be severe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 January, 02:23
THESE VILE MURDERING PRICKS BETTER START RUNNING BECAUSE DEATH IS NEAR FOR THEM

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
19 December, 06:15
Justice is coming

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 November, 03:36
Medical tribunals have begun.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 12:48 (E)
My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 January, 03:27
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Damn military and VA are deeply corrput. Trump said it himself on military. Get him out of there if you can. they WILL kill him. Only takes one shot of something or something in his IV.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 08:31
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
How is your best friend's dad?
I pray you have some good news. 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 November, 11:39
These sick soulless bastards are killing parents and grandparents and the real tragedy??? Who is stopping them???

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 November, 01:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Military Tribunals. Swift justice. No appeals and delays. Treason and Crimes Against Humanity require the Death Penalty.
It is slow from our perspective but these tribunals are happening.