Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 November, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 12:48 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Damn military and VA are deeply corrput. Trump said it himself on military. Get him out of there if you can. they WILL kill him. Only takes one shot of something or something in his IV.
03:27 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it