Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 November, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 12:48 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 January, 02:46
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Never go to hospital. Period.

Mellissa @Mellissa
But we can't continue to live like this!!! We need REAL solutions and to get rid of the entire government!! Enough is enough already!!!
02:52 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mellissa in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 January, 03:25
In response Mellissa to her Publication
we need to get rid of govt, medicine, school, church, banking, corporations, etc, they are all part of the powers and principalities we fight

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 January, 03:58

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
10 January, 04:01
The best comment I've seen all day......

And I can't argue with any of that either.....

Throw'em all in the trash heap....