Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 November, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 12:48 (E)
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
My best friend’s 86 year old dad just had a stroke a few days ago. They did a surgery but couldn’t put in a stint were going to do another surgery but decided against it. I won’t go into the details of that. they transferred him to the VA hospital for rehab. The VA does a Covid test and says he has Covid and they are going to isolate him. My friend said he has not shown any symptoms, and they wouldn’t have operated on him the once, if he had them. They say he is asymptomatic. Then they want to put him on remdesavir. She’s like oh hell no. She’s staying with him the whole time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Good that she can stay with him. In the early days of the "plandemic", spouses and family were barred from the hospital. No eyewitnesses and no advocacy for patient care. Rules were changed to allow for the cruel isolation of the patient. She should continue to refuse that drug. It kills the kidneys and everything falls apart after that.
I wish them strength to get through this and hope for a positive outcome.
🌺🐸 🙏💚
01:08 AM - Nov 04, 2023
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 07:45
Oh yeah, there’s no way she’s going to leave and she’s not gonna let them give it to him either. Apparently from another friend he already has kidney problems. Trust me her and her brother will yank him out of that hospital and take him home so fast if they try anything, they will have our whole group of friends up there if necessary and we aren’t playing. If you end up here in about a standoff in a Oklahoma VA hospital, it’s probably us lol

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 November, 10:12
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
There is strength in numbers.
Your band of anons will win. Don't give up.
The enemy are cowards. They are fearful of losing their jobs. They are a disgrace harming sick, helpless patients. They should all face tribunals.
It is cruel and inhumane treatment of people.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 November, 06:36
That is exactly how a hospital killed my neighbor. They didn't allow her family to visit for nearly a month as Remdesivir and a ventilator caused her decline. They were allowed to visit once she was days from death. The medical staff was very secretive about what was going on inside the hospital. The family requested Ivermectin be used but the doctors refused claiming it wasn't proven safe! I can't believe hospitals are still administering Remdesivir.

🔥BEWARE the drug companies have rebranded Remdesivir as VEKLURY🔥 The range of advised situations to administer is WIDE:

😱"VEKLURY is indicated for the treatment of COVID-19 in adults and pediatric patients (≥28 days old and weighing ≥3 kg), who are:
Hospitalized, or Not hospitalized, have mild-to-moderate COVID-19, and are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death."😱

NO ONE SHOULD EVER TAKE REMDESIVIR (Veklury) EVER!

https://www.vekluryhcp.com...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 November, 07:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks for that info and sharing your story.