https://www.usdebtclock.or...

BTW, that [QFS gold backed currency] plug that will be plugged in
doesn’t look like the plug that was pulled out 🤔

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
“When we look at the “Q” project..
we have to remember that
the central focal point of the whole operation
is to reverse the effects of a coup
that occurred at the killing of President Kennedy..
On June 4th, 1963, [JFK] signed Executive Order 11110..
that executive order gave President Kennedy
the legal authority to create money
that was interest and debt free;
currency belonging only to the American people.
It was just what Lincoln had done with his greenbacks.”
- KID BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
At the ripe young age of 72, i believe there is ONE, Almighty God, whether he is called Jehovah / I am that I am / Yahweh. I also believe he begot one son Y'Shua / Jesus who came to me in his light body many years ago 🌟 Pure love...

I share my 💓 felt beliefs bc back on October 3rd the Debt Clock showed a Biblical verse: "And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought the temple, and Overthrew the tablets of the moneychangers"

So being scripturally ignorant, is this an End Times Revelation? The “debt clock” has always been a professional thing. It was in New York and then, later, it went online. Run by a billionaire family, the same family since the 1980’s.

Is this NOW the end of our monetary system & where TRUMP introduces what he created... a strong digital system, dollar still be used, all to be backed in Gold? After all, complete economic collapse is one of the seals in Revelation. 🌟ALL glory to God!

https://forthepeople.space...
09:22 PM - Oct 31, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 November, 12:23
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Just know that the time of His return is nearing. So many signs will converge-- the Scripture says "like the birth pains " of a woman ready to give birth. Contractions start small in intensity, and as you may know, increase in pain level and frequency until the baby arrives!

"Every day contractions/pain are increasing..!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 November, 02:03
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
" The story of Jesus' life is so beautiful in itself as an example of perfect love that he left with us. Christ will return to earth at some future time, Yes, he shall return.

I believe Jesus or Yeshua was a master of the tenth level. This means that after countless numbers of lives filled with human frailties, he had at last attained perfection and had returned to the side of God from whence he had come. It was important that he come, as we all must come into a human, physical body and be exposed to all the trials man must face. He had to show that he could rise above it. If he could do it, humankind could also. To show that a human was not merely an animal body, but a supreme spiritual creation.

His goal was to show humanity through his example how they should live. That the greatest lesson to be learned was to love their fellow creatures on earth. If love was present, no further negative karma could be created. If love was present, there would be no more wars and suffering."

31 October, 09:45
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🌟 From Ron Giles - LOVE WON SOCIETY INTL.🌟
October 31, 2023 @ 1:46 pm.